What's new

What Frag were you wearing when you last got a compliment?

Aqua Velva, got a compliment from my wife that I smell better after a shower and a shave. My son and I had went hiking on the Appalachian trail for a week and we were both wearing Ustink2 when we come home.

About a month ago I was walking out of a real dive bar (a bar that is a dive unlike too many that are bars made to look like a dive) on the Lower East Side in NYC with a group of friends when we passed by a group of 20 something females walking in. I was wearing CF Kieg and one of the women said, "nice cologne." She was probably old enough to be my daughter.

Apropos that I'm following The Knize, because only a few hours ago my wife said (as she was canoodling with me in the grocery store aisle) that "any woman who gets close enough to smell you is going to want to kiss you."

Knize 10 Aftershave. It's what women want.

Apropos that I'm following The Knize, because only a few hours ago my wife said (as she was canoodling with me in the grocery store aisle) that "any woman who gets close enough to smell you is going to want to kiss you."

Knize 10 Aftershave. It's what women want.
Hey Guys first post here. Got many compliments on Knize AS or the EdT. Unfortunately my wife hates Knize [emoji35]

Hey Guys first post here. Got many compliments on Knize AS or the EdT. Unfortunately my wife hates Knize [emoji35]

My wife doesn't like it either when it's freshly applied. The Knize goes on very strong. Have you worn it for a few hours and then tried?

Also, it's not the end of the world. Order a bunch of samples off Decantshop or LuckyScent and see what she does like.

Nautica Voyage, from another guy that was at a fast food restaurant like me, and from am older lady that used to teach French at my high school. Several people have complemented me on it, and it's always well received. It's my signature cologne in summer.

Nautica Voyage, from another guy that was at a fast food restaurant like me, and from am older lady that used to teach French at my high school. Several people have complemented me on it, and it's always well received. It's my signature cologne in summer.

Man, i used to have Nautica: latitude/longitude way back in the day. What a great scent that was.

Top Bottom