What's new

What do you drive?

2009 G8 GT. There are only like 1,111 of these blue ones. I've got a few mods done to it. I've embarrassed a few Mustangs and Camaros, among others.
$20130702_173126.jpg$20130702_173247.jpg

There's a guy in the Detroit area with a 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II, one of of only a couple dozen legal R34 GT-Rs in the entire country. He could probably sell it for $100K. I must have this car.

Daily beater is a 2005 Grand Caravan. Laugh if you want but I can haul 10 4x8 sheets of plywood in the back and still close the hatch, it gets 23 MPG, cruises comfortably at 90 and is virtually impossible to the police.

I also have a few trucks, 2005 Ram with the big Hemi, recently retired my old F-250 with the Powerstroke. Still ran, close to half a million miles. Got a Scion Tc and a street legal rail buggy with the 1600 VW.

Still driving a 1999 F-150 pickup. If it ever dies, I'd like to get another one, but considering that a new one similarly equipped will cost nearly as much as a freaking starter home in my area, I don't know what I will do.

I only have one but I love her. For me I'm always building something or doing projects around the house but I'm a sucker for luxury so for me this has the best of both worlds. Plus I can take it anywhere the road ends.

2014 RAM 2500 Laramie Longhorn (CUMMINS).

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Fellowship of cold water shavers

Last edited:

1992 DC2 Honda Integra.
love this thing, put some work in and it holds its own against just about anything in a twisty mountain course.

Top Bottom