What's new

What did you learn from your safety razor shave today?

Was reminded how magnificently the Claymore SS SE shaves.
IMG_0853.jpeg

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Found a “shallow” angle for my JAWS razor that seems to have elevated my enjoyment of Happy Razor Fun Time
Thom, Your name has come up in a few places.... questioning your shallow shaving angles. <eg>

I hope this hasn't negatively affected your "the joy of shaving" experiences. <eg>

I know it's heretical to some people.... but if I let the razor speak to me, my shaving angles aren't set in stone. Learning how to speak "Razor"..... an obscure but fun language, has changed my whole approach to shaving. It's more engaging for me, somehow.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
My last shave was Wednesday before we left on our trip. I learned.... I still love shaving with my La Faulx Classic in SS with the Ti Crown handle. I was less thrilled with the two brushless shaving creams I bought for travel. The Cremo is the better of the two, but while it was slick enough, it doesn't feel as nice as the unscented shaving soaps I have. It'll be fine for 3 weeks, but I'll be glad to get home to my pre-shaves applied with a badger brush along with my shaving soaps applied the same way.

Top Bottom