What's new

what brand of coffee maker do you use?

Hmn.
Bodum Travel cup french press.
Bodum single cup sit on top of the coffee cup thing
Bellman CX-25 stovetop espresso machine/milk steamer.
Primula Express aluminum stovetop espresso pot (made in venezuela)
And for my daily brew, a Mr. Coffee auto drip with gold filter.

I got into coffee while attending university in Montreal in the mid 80's. There was (and still is) a great coffee culture in that city that got my habit off to a good start.

In order of preference:

Starbucks "Barista" espresso machine (the older one from the late 90's. No nonsense, built like a tank). Makes my daily brew.

Bialetti aluminum Moka Express 4 cup (stove-top espresso maker)

Bialetti stainless Musa 10 cup (stove-top espresso maker)

Enamel stove-top pot for Turkish/Arabic/Greek coffee

Cuisinart drip coffee maker (only use it when company comes over)

------------

Alan

I got a Gaggia Colour Espresso Maker
Braun Tassimo Coffee maker
Aeropress Coffee maker
Bodum Kenya French Press
Bialetti Musa
Rancillio Rocky Doserless Grinder

Weekdays I use my cheap but reliable Mr. Coffee with Folgers. On weekends I use my Aeropress with Ruta Maya beans.

At home I use a Bodum Shin Bistro 8-cup French press. At work, a Bodum Chambord 8-cup French press. I also have a Hamilton Beach Ensemble drip brewer that has been stored away since the day I picked up my first press. :biggrin:

I have Rancilio Silvia and Rocky.

proxy.php

I shall show you some naked portafilter love!! Nice one

Most days it's a Bonjour Hugo 3-Cup unbreakable French Press. When I have time to relax with an espresso shot I use a Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop Espresso Maker.

I have way too much coffee stuff, since I pretty much only drink espresso I use an Astra Pro HX machine during the week. Weekends I use a Sama Export or a La Peppina spring lever machines. If I do drip usually use a Chemex pourover.

Cheers,
David

since we are on the topic of coffee, anyone looking to sell one of these coffee machines....(Rancilio Silvia and Rocky)

Top Bottom