What's new

What are you waiting on?

Actually, the Timeless Bronze 0.38mm SB razor will surely surprise many people. Gap is not the only indicator as to aggressiveness or efficiency in a razor, exposure is a large factor as well, as is general head geometry. The 0.38mm SB is known to be surprisingly efficient for a mild gaped razor, due to its positive exposure. Also, because it has a thin head on it, I am hoping that it will be great for under the nose as well.

Timeless also makes a Timeless Bronze .078mm OC, but due to its positive exposure, along with that larger gap, its actually been known to be too aggressive for many folks. I already own razors that are crazy efficient and aggressive, I don't need another one. I am wanting a razor that can handle shorter whisker growth, and look good doing it, while also being made of quality.

The picture was just a quick grab from the internet, and I think its actually the 0.78mm razor, I just liked the picture because of the black background. So its not 100% accurate to what I will get, but close enough. I am also aware of how bronze tarnishes with a patina. Some folks like patina so much, they take it too far, and let the razor turn green, which I do not agree with that.

I am not a patina lover by any stretch of the imagination. I appreciate shinny bronze, and I intend to keep it that way. I will always clean it after use, and let dry on a towel. If I see the shiny begin to get dull, I will use a bronze polishing kit to keep it shinny. Hopefully this answers your questions. Now, if I can just get Timeless to ship out my razor order, that would be lovely. If it doesn't ship by Saturday, I will be contacting them to find out what gives.
I have the .78 and it is very aggressive. The finish is holding up well with nowhere near the patina that my Charcoal Goods brass razor has developed.

This is the first time I've been able to order a Varlet. In the past the brush always sold while I entered my info. Today, seven hours after receiving an email from them, two brushes were still available. Things sure have changed.

1705324072800.png

Not for anything you can touch, waiting for AZ Wet Shave Meetup in February, as last one was good, plus this one I will be picking up something I will show on getting. Last year I scored Free Coffee, Shop, after shave, and blade samples.

Restock of Ethos Unscented Skin Food Splash
Gillette Platinum (blue box) blades
Blade samples: Gillette Nacet DE; Feather Pro Soft Guard AC

I'm waiting for restocking of the Karve Overlander Aluminum razor, Macduff's unscented tallow shave soap, and a second APShaveCo Synbad knot. What are you guys waiting for?
Why is `on` in the thread title ? Elsewhere in the post you use the preposition `for`?

I'm waiting on Timeless Razors to ship my Timeless Bronze 0.38 SB razor. I've been waiting 3-days so far, the suspense is killing me. lol

One of my other hobbies is custom keyboard. I'm waiting more than 2 years for a custom machined keyboard to be shipped :)

As far as shaving is considered - I am in it for the long haul... I'm waiting to be reborn in a country where I don't have to pay 45 to 75% duty depending on the mood of the customs officer :c4:

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
One of my other hobbies is custom keyboard. I'm waiting more than 2 years for a custom machined keyboard to be shipped :)

That post I made was some time ago, I now am lucky to own an even better razor.

I must admit, I have been going through a rough time in my life since then, a struggle for which most folks who have creature comforts, I no longer have such comforts, and I'm learning to do without, and find solutions to unique problems.

I love your username, because I think I am starting to learn, that the dream, is to find happiness in what you have, and to not wallow in sadness for which you don't have. You might struggle harder then some other's, but it is wise to realize, that because you do struggle, means you are a step ahead on the path to reaching that dream.

The problem I have, is sometimes I don't want to let go of what I once had. I think I am learning to find that balance, so I am able to accept what my life is now. Because only through acceptance of ones situation, can one be able to move on. In other words, you can get knocked down, but its important to get back up, and continue on the journey.

@Life Is A Dream starting with the first step. :)

Top Bottom