What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

1673993738054.png

A basically brand new Semogue Owners Club Mistura Taj! This brush has been on my must get list since I first saw it here and read all the positive reviews.

Thank you @gdawg55!!! You are the man! I'm psyched. Another brush to break in!
Enjoy....it's a great brush.
Indeed it is a great brush. AND, it's brilliant straight out of the box. You won't need to break it in. :cornut:

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Mail call!

View attachment 1588243
View attachment 1588244
View attachment 1588245

Spoilers…

View attachment 1588246
View attachment 1588248
View attachment 1588249

Hello there, Enders Speed Shaver with a safety bar!

View attachment 1588252

I hadn’t seen this safety bar variant before. It is entirely different than the maroon safety bar version.

View attachment 1588253
View attachment 1588254

The tab area different across the standard, the maroon safety bar, and this safety bar. It also has trouble seating injectors, as the blades are a touch too wide.

View attachment 1588255

Thanks for stopping by!
@Gryffindor, Three different head variants so far, never knew this until now. Thanks for sharing!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I know of at least five. The comb head has two styles, and at least one of those has a gold plated variant.
I thought I had seen a open comb years ago but have never seen a gold one. Thanks for sharing!
Handles they have different color variants also!

Just arrived from WCS: Yaqi 24mm Tuxedo Synthetic Knot set in "Sagrada Familia" handle

IMG_4400.jpg

IMG_4402.jpg

IMG_4401.jpg

IMG_4403.jpg

A little smaller than I was anticipating, I wanted another synth to rotate with my Plissoft 400. I think this one will make a nice contrast, both in size and softness--first impressions, feathery soft tips with healthy backbone/recoil. I imagine it will hit above its pricepoint. Also got a tuck of Nacets and MWF refill puck.

Feather case, feather blade bank, old carbon steel feather blades. But I'm not sure if this is a Feather razor, because the exposure on this thing puts R41 in the mild group!

Anyone has color in this? The head is unmarked.
View attachment 1590212View attachment 1590213View attachment 1590214
Interesting mismatch between baseplate and cap - or this will be a audio feedback shave for sure with the leeway the blade has. And somehow it is reminiscent of the NEW right? About the same blade gap too (just eyeballing).

Enjoy!

Guido

lasta

Blade Biter
Interesting mismatch between baseplate and cap - or this will be a audio feedback shave for sure with the leeway the blade has. And somehow it is reminiscent of the NEW right? About the same blade gap too (just eyeballing).

Enjoy!

Guido
Blade gap maybe, but the exposure on this thing, might as well be a devette!

Top Bottom