What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

428082CA-CC72-44C9-BCA3-2905517F15C2.jpeg
A new shave bowl and blades have not tried these blades before.

Beautiful bowl! You MUST report on the blades! I have never tried those. I do not believe I have even seen them before!
Used the blades for the first time today pretty smooth and not a bad shave overall.
I bought the blades in Bali indonesia on a recent holiday I to hadn’t seen them before.They seemed easy to find there in most supermarkets.The bowl was also from there.

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
IMG_20230113_115444.jpg

IMG_20230113_115504.jpg

Received these today, 3 new to me blades, Treet Carbon, Treet 7 days, Dorco Titan and one of the most dangerous blades on the market the Shark Super Chrome which gave me a mauling when I first started DE shaving.
There is also a RR Lupo 95 SB, a razor that has been on my grail list for a couple of years which I am really looking forward to using.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
View attachment 1587420
View attachment 1587425
Received these today, 3 new to me blades, Treet Carbon, Treet 7 days, Dorco Titan and one of the most dangerous blades on the market the Shark Super Chrome which gave me a mauling when I first started DE shaving.
There is also a RR Lupo 95 SB, a razor that has been on my grail list for a couple of years which I am really looking forward to using.
I would like to know your thoughts on the Treet 7 Days Platinum, friend. That one has been a real winner for me.

Top Bottom