What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

linty1

My wallet cries.
Big Mail Call! Many thanks to @Multum in parvo for all things on the left!
I'm so glad to be part of this community and to met very kind people.

View attachment 1238636

I think you will really like that Gillette Stirling, imho it is a very underated razor, its at a great price point. I go to mine a lot in my rotation. Is that a vie long at the left there beside the Lea? If it is let me know how you like it, I've been sorta looking at them for a (far) future purchase.

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
Through the diligent wasting of much time, I found a way to score a few new wooden bowls cheaply, and they just arrived:
View attachment 1239251
With an outside diameter of 4" and at just over 1.5" tall, they are compact, the same size as a typical artisan soap container, but with much less interior volume. I put my remaining Speick stick in one. In my house, Pyrex containers are back in use for soup, not soap. FFFMM is still on, so these won't get use for actual shaving for a while, but I did a test lather and really liked using it. The interior surface has just a little texture, which makes a nice swishing sound against the brush.

These dress up the sink area nicely. I could see scooping out a certain amount of a soap, pressing it into the bowl, and using that up before moving on to something else. The Fixed Four challenge has given me an appreciation of spending some time with the same product.
Nice!

The other day I reserved a vehicle for my wife that hasn't made it to production yet and to thank me she hit order on a shopping cart I created on Shave Nation that basically has everything I wanted to try 11 years ago but couldn't afford too. Can't wait to post once it arrives. Stay tuned.

PXL_20210320_182019346.jpg

Impulse buy on the bay for display only.

I had to look it up.

Looks like a Can Opener. [emoji849][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhoneXR using Tapatalk

Top Bottom