What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

From Maggard yesterday. The bar soap was mostly to try out the Pre de Provence since it was a large size and more value compared to some. Given the harder consistency, I would imagine it will last longer than softer bar soaps I've tried.
View attachment 1099386
You are going to love that bath soap. I have gone through many of those over the years. If you don't do this already, get yourself a loofah and lather the bath soap the way you lather a shave soap. Load the loofah on the soap bar and then add water bit by bit while building a lather on the loofah with your other hand. Then start cleansing the body with the loofah, now covered with amazing lather. (If you have soft water in your area, this will all be really easy and really amazing.)

Pre de Provence is one of the best bath soaps ever. Enjoy.

(As a complete aside, I am also a bass player.)

You are going to love that bath soap. I have gone through many of those over the years. If you don't do this already, get yourself a loofah and lather the bath soap the way you lather a shave soap. Load the loofah on the soap bar and then add water bit by bit while building a lather on the loofah with your other hand. Then start cleansing the body with the loofah, now covered with amazing lather. (If you have soft water in your area, this will all be really easy and really amazing.)

Pre de Provence is one of the best bath soaps ever. Enjoy.

(As a complete aside, I am also a bass player.)
Good to hear! I know their shave soap is good, so it was definitely worth a try. After the first use this morning, it's looking good.

Cool that you're a bass player! [emoji41] I'm not so active anymore, but I used to gig around the State where I live.

From B&M..
IMG_2113.jpg

IMG_2114.jpg

47FED5CF-7DEF-4EEA-A407-10D3D0C87528.jpeg
DBF78D0A-BD4C-4AE9-B7E1-7FB487114648.jpeg
104F9F19-2927-4069-935E-0A49E19D7479.jpeg

(1) Gillette Red and Black set with NEW Short Comb razor. Bought this from the original owners son who told me a little of his father’s story - so he would have been in his mid-20’s when he bought this razor.

(2) Schick E3. Found a really nice looking E3 Popularity Kit case on eBay the other day that I talked myself into buying. But it didn’t have a razor and just couldn’t have a sad empty case.

(3) 50 GSB blades

The razors are soaking in hot water and Dawn and I’ve got my toothbrush out and some Mother’s - based on initial impression the SC may be polished to bare metal (love the brass and red brass two-tone look).

Already used some tape to clean the felt in the Red and Black box and it looks SO much better.

Top Bottom