What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Some brushes (2 ever ready, 1 surrey) and a pack of Jones (my last name) blades someone generously sent me for free off of the bay
3E5475CD-3ACE-475F-BF69-62A56CA9631F.jpeg

Both orders on Ali Express read the orders will be closed in 11 days. I'm not sure what that means, really.
You could extend the Buyer Protection (described on this AliExpress page) which gives the seller more time to ship the order and gives you more breathing room.

Otherwise, if you let the time run out, then AliExpress could finalize the order and release your money to the seller. At that point, it's harder to get a refund. This is also discussed at Alimaniac (a blog that covers AliExpress topics).

So this all came in the last couple of weeks and today:

Razors.jpg
Left to right:

1-Timeless .95SS Matte head with a WCS Hyperion and Blackland Dart handle. Trying to decide which handle I like best with this razor.
2-Blackland Blackbird with the 101mm handle
3-Timeless .95TI Matte with a Timeless Pineapple handle

Soaps.jpg
Stirling Baker Street
Stirling Gentleman
The Artisan Soap Shoppe Humidor
Long Rifle Hunting Lodge

Brush.jpg
PAA Atomic Rocket Brush

Let us know how the shave goes.. this will probably be my next venture.. I hear nothing but great things on this SE..

I have 2 shaves with it now. First shave I used a Kai Captain with a guard and while it was a good shave, there was a fair amount of tugging and pulling. Last night I swapped the Kai for a Schick Proline and it made a big difference. No tugging or pulling. I also used a different handle last night, was a little heavier- but no slip while holding with wet fingers. I like the Blackland handle, but it does get slippery. Both shaves provided a nick and irritation free shave. I only did 2 passes each shave, my face doesn’t like XTG. I also wasn’t going for perfection as I was still getting used to the razor. I do love the razor and SE shaves. My General v2 still has not arrived, a little disappointed in shipping time. I ordered last Tuesday. I ordered some soap samples from Stirling last Friday and they were in my mailbox today, with standard first class shipping. The Vector is definitely a keeper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this all came in the last couple of weeks and today:

View attachment 1101807
Left to right:

1-Timeless .95SS Matte head with a WCS Hyperion and Blackland Dart handle. Trying to decide which handle I like best with this razor.
2-Blackland Blackbird with the 101mm handle
3-Timeless .95TI Matte with a Timeless Pineapple handle

View attachment 1101810
Stirling Baker Street
Stirling Gentleman
The Artisan Soap Shoppe Humidor
Long Rifle Hunting Lodge

View attachment 1101812
PAA Atomic Rocket Brush

Stirling Gentleman was one of my favorite scents I have come across of theirs.

I also would like to venture into a couple soap/AS combo's from Long Rifle at some point. Hunting Lodge is one of those.

You have had a nice run of some good things.

KM

Stirling Gentleman was one of my favorite scents I have come across of theirs.

I also would like to venture into a couple soap/AS combo's from Long Rifle at some point. Hunting Lodge is one of those.

You have had a nice run of some good things.

KM

Thank you.
The Stirling Gentleman the first one I'll try when I shave tomorrow. I only have their Bay Rum and it's a fantastic soap, plus a great bang for the buck!

Top Bottom