What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

20191116_125535.jpg

New Derby blades that arrived in the mail today.

My birthday present! Hahaha.. Thanks to English Shaving Company UK 15% sale from 1-4 Nov. Took 2 weeks to arrive in Malaysia and only cost £4..
20191119_203057.jpg

Initial plan was to purchase all the above in 2020 to curb my RAD...but the sale...hahahaha...

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
ONEBLADE has this sale on their razors and was thinking I should try the Core for $19.95 US and Shipping approx $4.00 US.
It is a nice looking razor not sure how it will shave and tomorrow will start testing it.
ONEBLADE 2 (3).jpg

ONEBLADE 3 (2).jpg

One blade 1 (2).jpg

Have some great shaves!

I did the sale also. I get a great shave from Mine. Let us Know what you think of it. It took me a few shaves to get use to it.

Sent from my iPhoneXR using Tapatalk

Ron R

I did the sale also. I get a great shave from Mine. Let us Know what you think of it. It took me a few shaves to get use to it.

For sure, they do mention it takes a few shaves to dial it in.

EEB18CF0-75AA-4F95-8377-19EB129AE69F.jpeg

Just made this order happen, I still need to get a bay rum aftershave, however I wanted to try something different then Razorock or Proraso, as those have been my go to. Hopefully this soap is decent. It’s gotten some good reviews and at only $5.00 seems like a win win!

I’ve also been eye balling the what the puck aftershave forever.......I’m down to my last few splashes of Razorock American Barber so why not.

Ron R

SOTD Nov 20-2019, (1st shave with the Oneblade)This shave turned out to be a interesting one, bought one of those Oneblade core single edge razors on sale. Now that is a interesting razor and it seemed to perform well with the floating blade, results were in my sweet spot range. I did do 3 pass shave (WTG,XTG, ATG with a clean up) with results being stellar. Nice razor with the feather blades.
Razor: Oneblade Core
Blade : Feather FHS-10 (1)
Soap: Razorock "The Dead Sea"
Preshave: Brush wash the face with CeraVe hand bar soap + a dollop of Aloe Vera gel.
Post shave : Fine fresh Vetiver with witch hazel
Results : CCS,DFS,BBS + minor irritation + 1 blemish weeper = :biggrin1: Great shave

TUESDAY Nov 19-2019 (3).jpg

Have some great shaves!

Ron R

Just recieved 1 of 3 brushes from the Yaqi brush sale 11-11-2019. I think this brush is discontinued now?
Yaqi RB1 (3).jpgYaqi RB 2 (2).jpg
Yaqi RB 3 (2).jpg

Have some great shaves!

The UPS van just dropped off some goodies:

RazoRock GC .84-P with Barber Pole handle (and its matching leather pouch):

proxy.php

RazoRock Old Type OC with Bulldog Handle:

proxy.php

Both razors, side by side:

proxy.php

My birthday present! Hahaha.. Thanks to English Shaving Company UK 15% sale from 1-4 Nov. Took 2 weeks to arrive in Malaysia and only cost £4..

Initial plan was to purchase all the above in 2020 to curb my RAD...but the sale...hahahaha...

I wish my order would show up. Canada Post is reliable, not fast...

The UPS van just dropped off some goodies:

RazoRock GC .84-P with Barber Pole handle (and its matching leather pouch):

proxy.php

RazoRock Old Type OC with Bulldog Handle:

proxy.php

Both razors, side by side:

proxy.php
Wow. Those are some great additions to the Den! They ought to clear our RAD for a while... haha. Have fun!

Opening some anticipated Goodies!

Firstly from Vikings S&C

Custom Faux Jade handle + Citron and Iceland Soap

IMG_20191122_195424184~2.jpg

WildWestBrushWorks Butterscotch Brush

IMG_20191122_195638405~2.jpg

Exciting additions to the den! Can't wait to lather with those products!

Top Bottom