What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

20191203_063927.jpg

My progress came in the mail today. With two neat gifts for free.

First of my BF haul. Here we go!

IMG_20191205_195202372~2.jpg IMG_20191205_195225460~2.jpg IMG_20191205_195249974~2.jpg IMG_20191205_195314953~2.jpg
IMG_20191205_195406654~2.jpg IMG_20191205_195415380~2.jpg IMG_20191205_195425865~2.jpg

WCS Lithe razor head. It's got a unique pyramid head, friendly for beginners. I think I'll enjoy this razor quite a bit. It is advertised as mild-mid aggressive razor so it should fall right on my ballpark.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Oh, I'm on a Yaqi brush buying spree lately. When prices are this good why not.
Yaki 1 (2).jpg Yaki 2 (2).jpg Yaki 3 (2).jpg My latest addition a Yaqi 24mm Timber wolf!
Yaki 4 (2).jpg

I have enough Yaqi brushes for years and will enjoy every day I use them.
Have some great shaves!

Yaqi 11.11 Haul arrived! Beautiful brushes and you really can't beat their crazy sale prices. I sometimes feel like they're the best brushes in the market in terms of performance, price, and feel. They are very common so each brush doesn't feel unique but that aside, they work so well.

IMG_20191209_203816071~2.jpg

Reactions: nav
Another package from Soapy Sciences! A brand that I was unfamiliar with but I found them recently. I heard a lot of good reviews on them so I'm excited to lather them up! As for scents, they both smell neutral/nice.

Lollipop Citrus smells like a Lime gummy bear/jolly rancher/sour patch. Sour, sweet, and pleasant.

Unscented smells like lotion. It has a hint of something that I didn't like at first but it's very minimal.

IMG_20191209_203916676~2.jpg

IMG_20191209_203930459~2.jpgIMG_20191209_203951486~2.jpg

Last Mail call! This one is a BIG one!

The one and only Stirling! This Black Friday was quite the indulging one for me.
Couple soaps, couple samples, couple body butters, body soaps,...... by the end, I was left with a box full of goodies that I probably will not touch until end of next year, haha. I still have some Stirling samples from summer that I have not touched... That aside, I am excited to try out these and will be featuring them very soon!

IMG_20191209_205056548~2.jpg

When I got home from work, I found the Amazon package containing the Fine Accoutrements brushes, Nivea Sensitive cream, and Arko soap bowl sitting on my doorstep. Unfortunately, the box was mildly squashed, one side flap was pushed in, and the other was pushed out:

proxy.php

proxy.php

I opened it and everything looked okay. The Nivea boxes were slightly flattened... then I saw the mangled Fine Stout box :sad::

proxy.php

proxy.php

I took a peek through the tear and saw...

proxy.php

Just one tiny nick where something hard (possibly the Arko bowl) had pressed against it. But, that little spot just makes my OCD go into overdrive! However, I realize that it'll be a hassle to get an exchange for such a minor thing, so I'm just going to pretend it never happened.

It could have been worse, I guess. The Arko bowl is probably the only reason that the entire box hadn't been squashed flat. So, in the end, Kirko saved the day :001_smile:

proxy.php

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
When I got home from work, I found the Amazon package containing the Fine Accoutrements brushes, Nivea Sensitive cream, and Arko soap bowl sitting on my doorstep. Unfortunately, the box was mildly squashed, one side flap was pushed in, and the other was pushed out:

proxy.php

proxy.php

I opened it and everything looked okay. The Nivea boxes were slightly flattened... then I saw the mangled Fine Stout box :sad::

proxy.php

proxy.php

I took a peek through the tear and saw...

proxy.php

Just one tiny nick where something hard (possibly the Arko bowl) had pressed against it. But, that little spot just makes my OCD go into overdrive! However, I realize that it'll be a hassle to get an exchange for such a minor thing, so I'm just going to pretend it never happened.

It could have been worse, I guess. The Arko bowl is probably the only reason that the entire box hadn't been squashed flat. So, in the end, Kirko saved the day :001_smile:

proxy.php
Yet another reason to love Arko!

Another package from Soapy Sciences! A brand that I was unfamiliar with but I found them recently. I heard a lot of good reviews on them so I'm excited to lather them up! As for scents, they both smell neutral/nice.

Lollipop Citrus smells like a Lime gummy bear/jolly rancher/sour patch. Sour, sweet, and pleasant.

Unscented smells like lotion. It has a hint of something that I didn't like at first but it's very minimal.

View attachment 1042307
View attachment 1042308View attachment 1042309
These are some of my favorite soaps. You are going to love the way they lather and shave. Congrats.

Top Bottom