What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

11/12/2019.

@Rudy Vey Chubby 2 w/ Shavemac 2-band silvertip.

IMG_0409.jpg

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
This came in the mail last night, from my brother in Germany. He got this kit for me in Italy.
I haven't honed the Puma yet, but the scent of the Acqua Di Parma is intoxicating and the new badger lathers great!

20191113_090523[1].jpg

Some real nice stuff, gents. Beautiful Fatboy, awesome Rudy Vey brush, AdP cream, Puma razor, and a bunch of software from a company I've never heard of (SueZBana?).

Looks like you guys are going to be happy shavers.

Had two packages arrive last night. One from an Ebay seller and another from Amazon:
Karatsu_TFAshaverUnboxProGillRazors-1.JPG

From Amazon I received my much awaited solution to itchy and annoyed skin during No-Shave-November, the Proraso Single Blade line of Beard Balm and Beard Oil in Cypress and Vetyver:
Karatsu_TFAshaverUnboxProGillRazors-2.JPG

From the Ebay I got this Gold post war Gillette Tech:
Karatsu_TFAshaverUnboxProGillRazors-3.JPG

The Gillette Old Type Open Comb that doesn't have any bent teeth:
Karatsu_TFAshaverUnboxProGillRazors-4.JPG

Karatsu_TFAshaverUnboxProGillRazors-6.JPG

And this Gillette Old type Open Comb that does have some bent teeth:
Karatsu_TFAshaverUnboxProGillRazors-5.JPG

I will be using the balm first then the oil as the beard grows. As for the razors I will be using the Tech, and the Old Type head with a new handle. The handles that came with the Old Types are both bent some way that the heads aren't flat when attached, so won't be using them, I guess I'll just store them as someone has tried to repair both somewhat unsuccessfully. Might buy a replica handle from razor emporium later. Hope you all have some amazing stuff on the way to you!

All the way from Canada to the Netherlands, today Noble Otter Jungle Warrior finally arrived. I bought it at topofthechain (because it was sold out already at Maggard), and it took way longer than at Maggard Razor, not sure why
proxy.php

I'm a Noble Otter fan and I really want this soap. Everyone is sold out so I guess I'll just have to wait until it is back in stock

I'm a Noble Otter fan and I really want this soap. Everyone is sold out so I guess I'll just have to wait until it is back in stock
I do not think it will come back in stock, it's a limited edition. Maybe tried on BST? I have seen a few.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

I do not think it will come back in stock, it's a limited edition. Maybe tried on BST? I have seen a few.

I'll have to check. I found someone on trying to sell a used one for $105!!! For that I'll just have to pass

I know. I don't begrudge anyone making a profit, but I don't like to see gouging.
It's with EdP and Aftershave, now it makes sense to me. Retail that costed $125

Jungle Warrior EdP = $65
Aftershave = $20
Soap = $20
Total = $125
So actually quite a good price

knots Knots KNOTS!!!

I got some knots in the mail and I am excited to open em. Things got a bit messed up with the shipping and took a while but I'm glad that they arrived safely. Let's get on with it!

IMG_20191115_180127228~2.jpg

IMG_20191115_180232223~2.jpg

IMG_20191115_203115225~2.jpg

IMG_20191115_203147381~2.jpg

Lovely knots! First one is 24mm SHD Handmaster, Second is 26mm SHD Handmaster, and Third is 24mm WT SHD knot. Beautiful knots from OUMO brush store and here comes a joined brush + knot.

IMG_20191115_180909102~2.jpg

Man. This fulfills a part of my dreams. I don't know why but it's a great sight to look at. Woohoo! Handle from Heritage Collection Shaving + OUMO Handmaster knot.

Top Bottom