What's new

What are you listening to?

proxy.php

The Beatles: I'm Happy Just To Dance With You

It's All Too Much

George Harrison: Awaiting On You All

Quite the collection of George Harrison cuts. "Happy Just to Dance" being one of only two Lennon-McCartney songs George was ever allowed to sing. "It's All Too Much" one of the few redeeming cuts on Yellow Submarine in my opinion, and a quite good GH effort to me. "Awaiting on You All" one of the most spiritual of the cuts on ATMP. as I recall.

Quite the collection of George Harrison cuts. "Happy Just to Dance" being one of only two Lennon-McCartney songs George was ever allowed to sing. "It's All Too Much" one of the few redeeming cuts on Yellow Submarine in my opinion, and a quite good GH effort to me. "Awaiting on You All" one of the most spiritual of the cuts on ATMP. as I recall.
Yes nice recap! I'd have to add "Hey Bulldog" and and George's "Only A Northern Song" to the list of good tracks from the original release of The Yellow Submarine soundtrack. Of course, there is "All You Need Is Love" but that came out as a single previously. And on the flip of that was "Baby You're A Rich Man." Like that one a lot too!

Awaiting on You All - such a great track from ATMP. I love that entire record - except for the jam tracks. Don't need those :)

Top Bottom