What's new

What are TOP contenders for the "Most-est for the least-est" Aftershave ?

Water works fine for me. I wash my face and leave it almost dripping wet. It dries and cools during the next few minutes.

Aqua Velva Musk for the win, hands down! Less than $4 a bottle, great scent, long lasting.

Really? i don't think so, 13oz for less than $10:
2019-06-04.png

personally here in Chile i buy this for $9:

Captura.JPG

Aqua Velva 4oz + Ice Blue Cologne 2oz, now that it's bang for the buck or what

IMG_0828.JPG

Hard to beat this 400ml large combo, at least in the summertime!
So super-fast also, just a few pumps in your hand, nothing to unscrew, just leave it on the shelf!

AV Cologne? Now I’m jealous. We don’t have that here.

Really? No cologne? This cologne Is made here in Chile by a local lab that makes all Williams products (denim, AV, etc) and it's great, if you are in a budget

Picked up some Gillette AS Gel for $2 at Walmart yesterday. I used it this morning and really liked it. It may be the nostalgia as it is what my dad used growing up.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Clubman Special Reserve. The most rough-and-tumble leather and smoke A/S you can get at any price. Think of it as the antithesis (or better yet, antidote to) Lilac Vegetal.

Mostly, though, I'm stuck on my home brew of witch hazel, 4711 and glycerin. It's cheap, refreshing, soothing, and--best of all--fleeting, so it doesn't conflict with any frag I might wear.

I like Gillette AS gel a lot too. For me it's a steal for the $$.

For drug store aftershave

My big 3 are

Skin Bracer
AV Ice Blue
Pinaud Clubman

Turistik lemon cologne is a nice change of pace and pretty reasonable prices.

For a little more $$ I like Speick. My face feels really good afterwards.

I seem to be reaching for Epsilon the most lately though. All around great performer. Got a big 500ml bottle for like $20 shipped a few months ago.

Top Bottom