What's new

Wha chall burnin' this weekend???

I have the kids all weekend since my wife will be in FtW for some continuing education stuff so I grabbed a brisket and some ribs earlier in the week. They have been basking in the brine since Tuesday evening....

Wha chall burnin' this weekend??

Liquid propane...

...never tried a nose to butt flip before, it worked well even though the tips of the legs were running only about 1/2" from the burner. Stuffed with a lemon and garlic cloves, cilantro under the skin, coated with olive oil, salt, pepper and sweet paprika. Had a pan of mini red potatoes and chunks of carrots, rutabaga below the chicken collecting/soaking in the drippings. All in all okay.

file-6.jpeg

dave

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Liquid propane...

...never tried a nose to butt flip before, it worked well even though the tips of the legs were running only about 1/2" from the burner. Stuffed with a lemon and garlic cloves, cilantro under the skin, coated with olive oil, salt, pepper and sweet paprika. Had a pan of mini red potatoes and chunks of carrots, rutabaga below the chicken collecting/soaking in the drippings. All in all okay.

View attachment 879764
dave
Nice, and that reminds me- I saw rutabaga in the store yesterday. I may need to pick some up and figure out what to do with it.

Nice @davent !!! Our 19th anniversary is Tuesday so the next few evening menus are focused on honeymoon meals. We have BbQ tonight, blackened salmon for Monday then some waygu tenderloin for Tuesday.
My schedule is packed the rest of the week so they will have to enjoy leftovers and bologna sammichs!!!

Thanks Robert!

Congratulations on to you and yours on your nineteens years, time flies by, blink and it'll be another 19... Sounds like a great extended honeymoon meal plan, enjoy!
dave

Top Bottom