What's new

Wet shaving Youtubers

On the traditional wet-shaving revival Mt Rushmore, you would see Mantic59, Charles Roberts, and Lynn Abrams (you fill in the fourth face) - they all have or had a presence on YouTube and are worth a peek.

Ive watched a ton of Nick, Ken, and Paul. I've watched a good amount of CDB but mainly for head shaving. Sinatra Lennon is a recent favorite that's got some good content, very light-hearted and conversational. Sledhead is good for head shaving related stuff.

Watch them for entertainment purposes (for that I'd suggest Shave&Butcher or Flash Boredom for instance), not for reviews, most of them (while claiming they are unbiased) are obviously in some sort of relationship with the Artisans. A couple of years back it was a bit better, but now most of them are in full on shill mode all the time or are trying to suck up to get attention. And they are all petrified of giving any criticism to the hype brands, as they a) will be cut out from the pre-releases, b) face the backlash of the Youtube community and hence lose followers/influence and c) anything but mind numbing positivity is considered "toxic" :D

I would add Shaving with Rich.

Talk about a weird character...

I like Cheapshaver. He embraces my philosophy. On the other hand there’s Nick Shaves. He is unable to shave with a Schick injector or make lather w Williams. Not my kinda guy

Last edited:
I like Cheapshaver. He embraces my philosophy. On the other hand there’s Nick Shaves. He is unable to shave with a Schick injector or make lather w Williams. Not my kinda guy

Not saying this helps the situation much (lol) but he was trying to shave with the 'blank' or spacer blade that doesn't actually have an edge. If he tried a real injector blade it probably would have turned out better

During the past 3 months of stay at home order and work furlough, I have watched a ton more YouTube wet shavers than ever before. I like (for the most part) not so much for an actual review, but for entertainment and maybe to get their thoughts on scents.
CDB
Kevy
DK
Ruds

I watched a couple of Mantic59’s videos back when I was getting started just to get a visual for some of the things I was reading about, but haven’t really watched any since.

I like watching the Asian girl barbers, Swear i seen a girl spend 10 min washing and messaging someones feet before giving him a shave, Top Kek

Top Bottom