What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

If this is too much of a hijack please delete but, anybody else have a total crap experience using their app?I can’t search GMT without it adding a filter for only the Greubel Forsey brand. Pretty annoying.
Prices are falling. Check out Chrono24 and search for Neovintage reference 14270 Rolex Explorer.

IMG_7790.jpeg

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
The bracelet is partly hollow, no solid endlinks, stamped clasp and it rattles a bit. Nonetheless it’s usable and was easier to shorten than the Seiko.

I’ll leave it on for the time being but a short look into the drawers brought out this selection. Any opinions on which strap to try out next?

View attachment 1666394
I'd say canvas for the summer, croc grain for the winter. (And maybe the rally perfed strap for the summer.)

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
The bracelet is partly hollow, no solid endlinks, stamped clasp and it rattles a bit. Nonetheless it’s usable and was easier to shorten than the Seiko.

I’ll leave it on for the time being but a short look into the drawers brought out this selection. Any opinions on which strap to try out next?

View attachment 1666394

I would go with the band on the far right.

Would you consider an upgraded metal bracelet with solid end links and a milled clasp?

Coffee with a Citizen.

IMG_4378.jpeg

Top Bottom