What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

My whole life is inspired by Hannes. šŸ˜‰šŸ˜€

So much so that Iā€™m thinking of hitting his ā€œignoreā€ button. šŸ¤£

He already cost me at least two watches and a pair of shoes (wouldā€™ve been 2 pair but, thankfully, they were out of my size. šŸ˜³).

I might also start to ignore Mike (@Antique Hoosier) as I find myself looking at Karmann Ghia websites more and more. šŸ˜€

And @Whilliam with all those Citizen/Knives combos. (I will not buy knives, I will not buy knives :mad2: )

Iā€™m about to ignore the whole lot of you if you keep preying on my weaknesses (of which there are many šŸ™„).

Itā€™s not nice to taunt the afflicted.

But in the endā€¦

View attachment 1667123

šŸ‘
It goes both ways Bob :)

This one is inbound from Italy and expected to arrive on Friday.

FAE76545-3D8C-465D-8F6D-351852824DE5.jpeg
Ā 
My whole life is inspired by Hannes. šŸ˜‰šŸ˜€

So much so that Iā€™m thinking of hitting his ā€œignoreā€ button. šŸ¤£

He already cost me at least two watches and a pair of shoes (wouldā€™ve been 2 pair but, thankfully, they were out of my size. šŸ˜³).

I might also start to ignore Mike (@Antique Hoosier) as I find myself looking at Karmann Ghia websites more and more. šŸ˜€

And @Whilliam with all those Citizen/Knives combos. (I will not buy knives, I will not buy knives :mad2: )

Iā€™m about to ignore the whole lot of you if you keep preying on my weaknesses (of which there are many šŸ™„).

Itā€™s not nice to taunt the afflicted.

But in the endā€¦

View attachment 1667123

šŸ‘
I thought enabling is the pivot of B&B.... :c1:
Ā 
A few weeks back I impulsively picked up a Tissot Seastar 1000. I hadn't previously liked diver watches that much, so this was an inexpensive way to see if my tastes had changed. Boy, had they ever! I love wearing it. So much that I found myself searching for a different (better?) diver, and one that was just a bit bigger. Found it! C60 Trident Pro 300 | Christopher Ward - https://www.christopherward.com/int/watches/C60-Trident-Pro-300/C60-38ADA31S0KW0-B0.html

I'm heading out on vacation in 4 days, but when I get back I'm ordering that CW in blue. Can't wait!
Ā 
Top Bottom