What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

B3275DBA-4334-4771-801B-5AE95BFCC068.jpeg

Today I wore my Luminox Series 3250. This is another watch that I didn't set out looking for. About 4 months ago I went to the Bass Pro clearance store to use a $100 gift card that my employer gave me for my birthday. It's a little bigger and heavier than I'm used to but for $60 out of my pocket, I'm happy with it.

2021-04-22 18.18.10.jpg

That's great news. Wear it in good health!
Thanks, I will change it for the weekend and have a look at the reserve.
After it runs out I will rewind it and have a look if it is as stable as it is now.

I'm contemplating straps now. I have plenty of 22mm Nato/Zulus but Steinhart is offering a fitting Jubilee (and I had never one those before) or a brown German Bund strap to go totally 70ies...

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
After it runs out I will rewind it and have a look if it is as stable as it is now.

I'm contemplating straps now. I have plenty of 22mm Nato/Zulus but Steinhart is offering a fitting Jubilee (and I had never one those before) or a brown German Bund strap to go totally 70ies...
Jubilee - oh yes! Bund - oh no! 😆

Whilliam

First Class Citizen

Go for a fitted Jubilee. I put one on my Explorer II; it looked outstanding, way better than the Oyster. You can pick up a Bund strap anytime, most likely for less money, elsewhere.

Top Bottom