What's new

Watch Ya Wearing

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Grand Seiko Spring Drive SBGA101
imageedit_213_7116482082.jpg

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Here is a $10 antique store find, a 1969 Caravelle (Bulova) World Timer 36mm which likely needs a service particularly for the day/date wheel which needs adjustment. This one sports a very high acrylic "cyrstal", GMT rotating bezel with world cities at the time and was produced I believe just in 1969 in this form. This is the least expensive mechanical watch I have ever acquired.
imageedit_266_8704246122.jpg

Here is a $10 antique store find, a 1969 Caravelle (Bulova) World Timer 36mm which likely needs a service particularly for the day/date wheel which needs adjustment. This one sports a very high acrylic "cyrstal", GMT rotating bezel with world cities at the time and was produced I believe just in 1969 in this form. This is the least expensive mechanical watch I have ever acquired. View attachment 973375

Nice!

Here is a $10 antique store find, a 1969 Caravelle (Bulova) World Timer 36mm which likely needs a service particularly for the day/date wheel which needs adjustment. This one sports a very high acrylic "cyrstal", GMT rotating bezel with world cities at the time and was produced I believe just in 1969 in this form. This is the least expensive mechanical watch I have ever acquired. View attachment 973375

Good find [emoji106]

Very nice! I saw a Caravelle (white face/orange highlights) that had already been sold on Etsy, and fell in love with it. I've been looking for one ever since, every time I go antiquing with my wife.

Top Bottom