What's new

Watch PIF

I enjoyed the movie Inception recently, about a dream within a dream. This post is about a PIF within a PIF. Ryan, although I'm not participating in any of them, I've enjoyed following your PIF threads - the Newbie setup, the cigars, and now this watch. Outstanding B&B spirit, Ryan!

If you're interested, Ryan, pick out a couple of colognes from this list, PM me your address and I'll send the bottles to you. I also have a new bottle of Edwin Jagger Aloe Aftershave Moisturizer for you if you'd like to try it.

Guess Man by Guess
Quorum by Puig
Giorgio by Giorgio Beverly Hills
Kanon for Men
Paco Rabanne pour Homme
Royal Copenhagen Musk
Thierry Mugler Cologne

Glad you're here with us on B&B, Ryan. Hope your studies are going well. :thumbup1:

EDIT: I want to make my post clear, my PIF is to Ryan only, as my way of saying "Thanks, Ryan" for his multiple PIF's.

Last edited:
Wow, jakespoppy! Thank you very much for your generous offer! As far as my studies go, I actually am taking a little bit of time off from school, for now. I need to replenish my funds. K-State made me broke. :lol:

On another note, today is the last day to enter in this PIF!

Yeah I know when he has Bruce....It was before the contest was over.....stop following my posts stalker....hehehehe

I'm going to be entering names into the random list generator in just a minute. I'll announce the winner tomorrow. :tongue_sm I'm just kidding. I'll be back in less than 30 minutes, hopefully.

Top Bottom