What's new

Vintage "Curvfit" SE razor! Anyone ever seen this before?!?

Thanks for putting up the pics....that gives prospective

Maybe that is something good for the very common tough spot in the lateral lower neck..... anyone has an opinion?
its really good on curves, i shaved my belly and that sure is curved lol

Like this

Attachments

• IMG_20200520_121216.jpg
    IMG_20200520_121216.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 54
yes there are little tabs the blad sits under/on... its very secure...

I didn’t know that would work. I have a cpl of these and haven’t had them out in awhile. I will have to check out. Thnx

i don’t usually shave my belly. :eek2: Would it shave a face? I have yet to do my armpits and I’m not planning that either! But, if I had to, I wasn’t aware I had the hardware right here at home!

I didn’t know that would work. I have a cpl of these and haven’t had them out in awhile. I will have to check out. Thnx

i don’t usually shave my belly. :eek2: Would it shave a face? I have yet to do my armpits and I’m not planning that either! But, if I had to, I wasn’t aware I had the hardware right here at home!
i am counting on it shaving my face... i am gonna make a vid of my first shave of it and then put it up on my YT shaving playlist

i am counting on it shaving my face... i am gonna make a vid of my first shave of it and then put it up on my YT shaving playlist

can I search this video on yt? I looked a bit but no luck. Have you given it a run and made the video?

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
Because I was attracted by the web photo of this razor.
Looking into its history and curious if any men have shared shaving experiences.

I happened to see this thread and related videos, so I posted the videos here.

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
i have but its not up yet, i put up my videos in the order i make them so it will be 6 weeks before i put up that video...
Curious to ask.

You are one of the few people we know of who has used Curvfit to shave your facial hair.
Would you recommend that we add this razor to our regular rotation once in a while?

Or do you think it's not efficient enough or too irritating for men's faces?

I'm hesitant to collect this razor, hoping that the cost of the hobby will be as practical as possible.

Thank you so much for demonstrating the Curvfit razor for us.

Top Bottom