What's new

Vintage "Curvfit" SE razor! Anyone ever seen this before?!?

Thanks for putting up the pics....that gives prospective

Maybe that is something good for the very common tough spot in the lateral lower neck..... anyone has an opinion?
its really good on curves, i shaved my belly and that sure is curved lol

Like this

Attachments

• IMG_20200520_121216.jpg
    IMG_20200520_121216.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 51
yes there are little tabs the blad sits under/on... its very secure...

I didn’t know that would work. I have a cpl of these and haven’t had them out in awhile. I will have to check out. Thnx

i don’t usually shave my belly. :eek2: Would it shave a face? I have yet to do my armpits and I’m not planning that either! But, if I had to, I wasn’t aware I had the hardware right here at home!

I didn’t know that would work. I have a cpl of these and haven’t had them out in awhile. I will have to check out. Thnx

i don’t usually shave my belly. :eek2: Would it shave a face? I have yet to do my armpits and I’m not planning that either! But, if I had to, I wasn’t aware I had the hardware right here at home!
i am counting on it shaving my face... i am gonna make a vid of my first shave of it and then put it up on my YT shaving playlist

i am counting on it shaving my face... i am gonna make a vid of my first shave of it and then put it up on my YT shaving playlist

can I search this video on yt? I looked a bit but no luck. Have you given it a run and made the video?

Top Bottom