What's new

Venture listing is now up on our site

Oh yea, The Captain gets the first bottle!

So here is an update on 45th Parallel aftershave. The minute we took it down (predictably) the emails begin arriving about wanting some. A neighbor was literally pleading with me. So it may very well be that we move that item to be a seasonal offering. We were thinking it would make sense to have that season be July since that is when cherries are ripe. So if you want some keep an eye out and stock up in July!
I'm OK with my 2 bottles, 1 bottle of "sample C' and 1 bottle from the site when it went to production.
I can't wait for the bottle of Venture I just ordered. Sound intriguing. Should pair with many of my soaps & creams.
Mikey

Just got my bottle of Venture in the mail today. Had to test it out, so I splashed a little on my face. What a great scent. Great lasting, too. Tomorrow I will use it after my shave. Well done Captain and the team of testers!
Mikey

It is available for your review right here: All Products

We wanted everyone to have a chance to read about the scent you helped us develop. The labels are on order and we expect to have it for sale possibly by April 3 or at the latest by April 5. As you all know, this will be one popular listing for us.

Again, thanks for the help in getting the scent just right. Keep an eye out here or on our site so you can be among the first to order.

~ The Captain
Scott,
Used Venture for the first time today. Absolutely wonderful. Well done!
Mikey

With my shave balm order Captain Choice sent me a venture sample. My wife and I love it. I know what I’m getting next :).
Kudos for Captain’s Choice, excellent scents and great product performance.

Top Bottom