What's new

A "blind" half price sale with a twist - read on!

Sunday morning my wife got a notification that a package was at the local post office. When she asked what it was I could honestly say, " I don't know." The package arrived this afternoon in good shape. As soon as I opened the box I could smell the eucalyptus.

1699907290936.jpeg

I've been wanting one of the new mugs and a soap locker for a while, but I just never got around to ordering them (I had noticed that the soap locker disappeared). Now I've got them! I'll be enjoying a hot mug of tea tonight for sure. I've already mashed that stupid tube of Cella Bio into the soap locker.

There's definitely a difference between the aged Aquamarine bowl that arrived and the standard that I already had. The extra thickness does inspire confidence for the clumsy. It'll get it's first run tomorrow along with the eucalyptus cream. I already have the matching aftershave and balms, so having the creams is a treat.

I'll be giving someone a starting kit in a few weeks, so the samples will be forwarded along with it.

That's over $150 of goods for $50! Who could argue with that?

Thanks Captain.

The box arrived everything was packed better than my movers pack my fragile items. This is my second soap locker which replaces the one Sandi claimed for her vanity. I like the feel of the heavy copper bowl. Thanks again.
You are welcome - I'd say Christmas came early!

The Italia cream smells so good I want to eat it.
Believe me, I have emails over the years. Guys saying the same thing and it is either 45th Parallel or Italia. Often they will confess that they just HAD to taste it. So they took a small spoon and scooped a bit out and popped it in their mouth. The next sentence is along the lines of, "BLECHHHH!!!! It tasted like SOAP!" :biggrin1:

Indeed, they are all gone and it took all of 24 hours. @SmokedStanley came in before it was officially finalized so he is receiving his choice of one of our sample packs. It will be sent to him for free as a consolation prize of sorts.
Soap sampler received today. Used the 45th Parallel scent. A lot softer than I expected, but built a great lather, smelled really nice and had a comfortable shave. Looking forward to experimenting with these on upcoming shaves. Thank you again

Soap sampler received today. Used the 45th Parallel scent. A lot softer than I expected, but built a great lather, smelled really nice and had a comfortable shave. Looking forward to experimenting with these on upcoming shaves. Thank you again
You are welcome - enjoy all the different samples in the pack.

Top Bottom