What's new

Venture listing is now up on our site

It is available for your review right here: All Products

We wanted everyone to have a chance to read about the scent you helped us develop. The labels are on order and we expect to have it for sale possibly by April 3 or at the latest by April 5. As you all know, this will be one popular listing for us.

Again, thanks for the help in getting the scent just right. Keep an eye out here or on our site so you can be among the first to order.

~ The Captain

Excellent write up on a great product! I recognize some of those comments! :001_cool:

Once again, congratulations Captain. Best of luck to you and the crew on launch day!

I'll have to try this out at some point in the future. I enjoyed reading the quotes from some of the members of the testing group in the product description! Will this be a permanent product like 45th parallel, or a limited release?

I'll have to try this out at some point in the future. I enjoyed reading the quotes from some of the members of the testing group in the product description! Will this be a permanent product like 45th parallel, or a limited release?
I wonder the same thing. I no longer see 45th Parallel for sale on the site??
Mikey

Venture will be a permanent listing, I see it being a great seller. All lines sell well with Bay Rum leading. I see this one rivaling our Bay Rum for top spot. We don't do limited releases although that is a good question because some artisans do.

45th Parallel has been a very popular line for us except for the aftershave splash. Nobody seemed to want it and after one year of promoting it and sending free bottles to our retailers to try we decided to close it out. The First Mate actually predicted this would take place so I yield to her better judgement - she was right!

Venture, on the other hand, I see being popular across all lines and for a very long time. I can't wait myself to get the soaps and creams and balms in on this one but that will be in the summer.

Thanks for the information, @Captain Pre-Capsize! I may end up waiting for more parts of the product line before purchasing, but I've been watching this unveiling with interest so I'll definitely pick it up at some point in the future. I have a lot of products to use up before SWMBO approves another purchase of that size.

Tracking indicates that the labels arrive on Friday. Here are a few of the bottles already filled just awaiting their labels. I am going to go ahead and flip the switch on the site now so purchases can be made. With luck if we receive the labels in time any purchases will ship out by Friday night!

IMG_4490.jpg

Ordered! :001_smile Sad to hear about 45th - I was the first to get a bottle of the last edition. I like it and the wife loves it. Guess I'll have to use it sparingly.

A bottle is missing! One for the Captain’s private reserve? :001_tongu

Oh yea, The Captain gets the first bottle!

Ordered! :001_smile Sad to hear about 45th - I was the first to get a bottle of the last edition. I like it and the wife loves it. Guess I'll have to use it sparingly.

So here is an update on 45th Parallel aftershave. The minute we took it down (predictably) the emails begin arriving about wanting some. A neighbor was literally pleading with me. So it may very well be that we move that item to be a seasonal offering. We were thinking it would make sense to have that season be July since that is when cherries are ripe. So if you want some keep an eye out and stock up in July!

So here is an update on 45th Parallel aftershave. The minute we took it down (predictably) the emails begin arriving about wanting some. A neighbor was literally pleading with me. So it may very well be that we move that item to be a seasonal offering. We were thinking it would make sense to have that season be July since that is when cherries are ripe. So if you want some keep an eye out and stock up in July!

Snurgblat approves of this message. :yesnod:

Top Bottom