What's new

Trumper's Rose Cream or Rose Soap?

Hello Tim,

I'd definately recommend the soap. It shaves great and has a subtle, manly rose scent with woody undertones. The cream is OK, but nothing special IMO and smells more artificial, sweeter also.

GFT rose soap is one of Trumpers classics (130 years old according to theirwebsite), an English classic really.

I only have the cream - its very good, but I agree with Stauff that is has a very sweet, almosty cloying scent.

I don't have the soap, but have smelled it - and Stauff is right on the money. The next Trumper product I buy will be the rose soap.

I do have the sandalwood soap (also great) and it is one of my favourites - I prefer soaps generally, but Trumper makes some really good ones.

I'd definately recommend the soap. It shaves great and has a subtle, manly rose scent with woody undertones. The cream is OK, but nothing special IMO and smells more artificial, sweeter also.

Although I do like the cream, I have to agree with Frederik on this one for the scent qualities. I'd go with the soap, if I was only going to pick one.

I have both Soap and Cream.

Both are good but the Soap has a lovely rose smell and is superb.

(Both together make a great superlather:biggrin: )

Top Bottom