19. Cricket1
  20. Shmuel
  21. Coramdeo412
  22. dougr
  23. twitch182
  24. smoothie72
  25. cseagren81

So far I have tried three items:

Lucido AS - worked ok. Left my skin feeling a little tacky. Scent is gone instantly. I prefer other splashes more.

Michael for me. I like this one pretty well. Scent lasts all day. My wife thought it was ok.

1 Million - scent lasts all day. I didn't care for it that much. It was too sweet or something. I'm not great with smells. My wife liked it better than Michael.

Also my wife has tried the Aqua de Gio for women. She likes it pretty well. I like it a lot on her.

So far I have tried three items:

Lucido AS - worked ok. Left my skin feeling a little tacky. Scent is gone instantly. I prefer other splashes more.

Michael for me. I like this one pretty well. Scent lasts all day. My wife thought it was ok.

1 Million - scent lasts all day. I didn't care for it that much. It was too sweet or something. I'm not great with smells. My wife liked it better than Michael.

Also my wife has tried the Aqua de Gio for women. She likes it pretty well. I like it a lot on her.

There's no better feeling than having one of your additions sampled and enjoyed. :thumbup:

Thanks for your impressions thus far!

I'm shipping the box to hotreds today. I added these samples:

Santa Maria Novella Lavanda Ambrata
Provence Sante Lavande
Eau d Hadrien Absolute
Cartier Santos
Atelier Amber Nue

I know. I didn't realize it until I went to ask for a shipping address and found that I already had it.

Tracking is: 9114901159818715310099

I think Lucido is designed to be unscented, except for the "scent" of menthol. I thought it was a good addition to the box because it will never clash with a fragrance. I feel the same way as you do about the tackiness... has just a bit too much glycerin in it. It could be a good fit for a guy that needs more moisture than most splashes offer, but doesn't like balms.

I think Lucido is designed to be unscented, except for the "scent" of menthol. I thought it was a good addition to the box because it will never clash with a fragrance. I feel the same way as you do about the tackiness... has just a bit too much glycerin in it. It could be a good fit for a guy that needs more moisture than most splashes offer, but doesn't like balms.

I like this concept. This is actually exactly how I use my Captain's Choice AS. So much more moisturizing than a typical splash, yet not to the point of a balm, and doesn't clash with fragrances.

Makes perfect sense. I have naturally oily skin and can't really do balms. So that would explain why the moisturizing bothered me.

That's been the trend so far. I don't think it was spelled out though.

btw. I just found a baggie of samples that were hiding behind a basket on my counter. They are the Indian fragrances. I can send them on to you in the next few days. Sorry.

Updated list:
  1. Plpenn
  2. Jzuzphreek
  3. Helzerr
  4. Jpipes3
  5. Intotheforge
  6. Hotreds
  7. Mattdenicola
  8. Xillion
  9. Kooze
  10. Deruitem
  11. Head Rigger
  12. Scboch
  13. MickToley
  14. GarrettReid
  15. Colaim
  16. Neilyasnoy
  17. LouSee
  18. Zombeezy
  19. Cricket1
  20. Shmuel
  21. Coramdeo412
  22. dougr
  23. twitch182
  24. smoothie72
  25. cseagren81

If your name is in italics above it is because I don't have your contact info. Please send address and phone number to me via pm before we get to your name on the list.

Got it! Yowzers- a whole lot in here! Can we take stuff or just sample it? It WILL take a little time to sample- have not gone thru it yet, just opened it.

Got it! Yowzers- a whole lot in here! Can we take stuff or just sample it? It WILL take a little time to sample- have not gone thru it yet, just opened it.

(I did keep one sample for which there were a few bottles. Hope that was kosher. It's become my wife's favorite scent on me.)

OK, went through it- a few thoughts:

Threw out about half a dozen viles that were bone dry.
We need to figure out a way to ID these that won't smear. Seems like most leaked at least somewhat, making ID impossible on several, difficult on quite a few. Wax pencil? Sharpie? Ballpoint? I'm guessing most of these were IDed with a felt tip pen or similar that smears easily. Dunno if a Sharpie would smear or not.
I will try to send out the box early next week. I've been through all the frags, and have pulled a few that I want to sample. Some will expire once I sample them. I will also ask to keep a few- mostly AS- in my next post. This is great and I hope it continues!

My strategy was to use a sharpie. I don't know how that stood the test. Also, I don't know if people are doing this, but when the box came to me, someone had put in a Goulet Pens ink sample container that was completely dry. There was also a spot in the box that looked like the final resting place of its contents. Ink Containers are NOT good for frag sample traveling.

For the guys who have come after me. I'm interested to know how these bottles are holding up. Has the writing smeared off the tape? Is there any left?

Ermenegildo Zegna
Sergio Tacchini Uomo
Gucci
Givenchy Very Irresistible
Liz Claiborne Soul

Also, some women's frags...

Top Bottom