17. Neilyasno
  18. LouSee
  19. Zombeezy
  20. Cricket1
  21. Shmuel
  22. Coramdeo412
  23. dougr
  24. twitch182

No sign of the box yet for me. I think it is supposed to be en route.

I'm not planning on keeping it too long at this point, but we'll see. Maybe I'll be surprised by what I find inside.

Hey, guys -- if you're on the list, do me a favor and PM me your address, email and phone number.

Thanks!

I got it last Monday. I'm done with it, but need to get the stuff together that I am putting in and get it packed up.

Impressions people!! Come on!!! Tell us what you liked and what you didn't!!
Ha! There's too many in there... I forgot most of them. Paul Smith Men and Chanel Platinum Egoiste are the only two that I actually bothered to wear. I really like the Paul Smith one, but want to wear it again to make sure. Three out of four times that I sniff it during the day, I like it a lot. Clean and green is often a winner for me. But then there's the one time out of four that it seems a bit feminine. Given the price, I'll probably end up buying it. I had smelled the Platinum Egoiste a few times before, but had never sampled it. It's nice... a good combination of fresh but with depth from the Egoiste DNA lurking in the background. Don't think I'd be willing to pay Chanel prices for it.

I liked the Michael Kors, but the wife wasn't a big fan. That's one I want to revisit when the weather cools a bit. Manly and sorta dark, but sweet. I'm a sucker for tobacco frags.

I couldn't stand the Marc Jacobs or Philosykos. I have come to the realization that I can't do fig.

There were a lot of other ones that I thought were good or okay, but not all that noteworthy. Fahrenheit intrigues me, but I just don't think I could bring myself to wear it. I may grab a sample of Aqua Fahrenheit from Sephora one of these days. See if that one seems more wearable to me.

I was too scared to open any of the oud or Indian ones or whatever those were. Some of those look like a black fog would come pouring out of the vial along with the juice. Haha.

Oh... the Lanvin Arpege. That was pretty decent. That's another that I would probably have worn if the weather was cooler. There was another Lanvin in there too. I think it was Lanvin L'Homme Sport. I wanted to try that one, but it ended up being empty when I tried to spray it.

Alright fellas, I have moved this thing on down the line. I thought the contents needed kicked up a notch, so here are the samples I have provided…

Houbigant Duc de Vervins
Heeley Cardinal
Lubin Idole EDT
Penhaligon’s English Fern
Le Labo Santal 33
ELDO Je Suis un Homme
Herrera 212 Men
Ferre Bergamotto Marino
Chopard Noble Vetiver
Paco Rabanne 1 Million
And of course, the obligatory Exceptional… For Men that comes with every FragranceNet order. Haha.

I also threw a little container of Lucido aftershave in there, because it’s a nice unscented splash for those that think their aftershave may interfere with their cologne.

I had to upsize the box a tiny bit, because the previous one came to me completely full and I didn't take out enough samples to make room for the ones I was going to add. Anyway, for those that may be curious, the box was just over 15 ounces and cost me $5.85 to send Priority Mail.

Thanks for setting this up, and I look forward to reading comments as it keeps getting passed around.

Excellent additions pipes!! Personally, I really like the way Exceptional works on me. That's something I would totally buy.

Nice work pipes! Very generous of you...thinking it might be upgraded a few more times before it gets to me!!!
Yeah, unfortunately, those high-end samples I had were pretty small so I'm guessing they won't last too long in there.

I also just found a baggy with a handful of samples in my drawer this morning that I had intended to throw in the box, but forgot when I put it together in a hurry the other day. Sorry fellas... although those samples were much less exciting. Maybe I will remember to throw those in on the box's second go-around.

Top Bottom