What's new

Tradere OC - OG, v2 versus Blackland

Title says it all. Been a bit of a Wolfman whore lately but had 2 days growth so I’m starting my OC comparison tonight. My 2nd gen OC versus the new Blackland razor.

The newer one is more polished, less matt finished and the knurling is different. Blindfolded I could tell the difference.

A hot shower then the shave. New Astra blade in each, soap was Sē’bŭm Lime. Without boring you OG on the right side, new on the left. Shaves were the same. Did my usual 2 pass shave and 1 hour later each side is the same. Plan on 3 more days switching sides and soaps each day.

First impressions are that Shane did a great job and a great price. No issues with fit or finish. I’m a happy man but 3 more shaves to prove this one. Then on to the SB trial....

A7416EBD-55BA-4DB0-B777-38B993A597D5.jpeg

I received my Tradere this weekend. It’s a solid bar and I have found it to be very smooth and deceptively efficient. Often when I get a new razor the first few shaves don’t make an impression. The Tradere has and it’s a positive one.

Hi @bugmd I’m considering a purchase of the Blackland Tradere OC, and really enjoyed your initial write up. Do you have any additional insights after another month of ownership?

Top Bottom