What's new

Today's Delivery

Just thought I would share the contents of today's delivery from Goulet Pens. Unfortunately, my Edison Hudson is not in the box because it ships directly from Brian Gray.
What you see is some empty sample vials, a set of the Goulet syringes, both sizes of Rhodia books with the dots,a converter for the Hudson, the pen is a free preppy that came with Heart of Darkness. It that can be used as an eye dropper fountain pen or has an insert to make it a ball point pen. The inks are Noodler's Bad Green Gator, Noodler's Beaver, Noodler's Heart of Darkness and J. Herbin Rouge 1670.
Time to get my hands inky!

Attachments

• $Ink.JPG
    $Ink.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 94
Very nice indeed.
Goulet Pens is a great place to deal with.
Love the Rhodia pads/books.
I regularly use a no. 18 pad.

Is that one of the new Rhodia dot webbies?

Also, great call on the Edison pen.. I really want to get my hands on one of the Edison Pens Limited Edition ones he just made for Gouletpens.

Nice score! What color Edison did you get?

Emerald. Ordered it with a medium nib, but also ordered a fine nib with it.

Is that one of the new Rhodia dot webbies?

Also, great call on the Edison pen.. I really want to get my hands on one of the Edison Pens Limited Edition ones he just made for Gouletpens.

Yeah, they both are the dot webbies. They are taking a little getting used to, but I like them. I liked the limited edition pens the Goulet's had on their site also, and wouldn't you know that the first day I saw them was the day I was ordering the Hudson. I didn't want to change, because I really liked the Emerald Hudson.

Top Bottom