What's new

My special Noodlers acquisition

That's awesome, what a stash! I knew Dick was going to hook you up with a bunch, I had no idea it was THAT much! Dick is a fantastic guy, we absolutely love working with him.

Definitely let us know how you like the Ahab pens. We have a stash here (waiting for the big production release in October) but I haven't had time to ink any up yet.

Enjoy all your goodies, let us know if we can help you out with anything. God bless and take care of yourself and our soldiers over there!

Thanks Rachel, and thanks agin for sending the Kung Te-Cheng. I love that color. I almost don't want to ink any of these up until after I get over there (I'd hate to have a mid flight leaker). But I think I will at least ink up an Ahab to check it out. I'll try to do that tonight.

That makes me want to send some business Dick's way. I love people that take care of our men and women in uniform.

That makes me want to send some business Dick's way. I love people that take care of our men and women in uniform.

Absolutely! He is top notch. Dick (Luxury Brands) distributes Noodler's and Platinum in the USA, so any time you're buying anything in those brands from a US retailer, you're helping support him too. :)

That's awesome!! I want to personally thank you for your service and wish you luck on your deployment. Also thanks to Dick, I patronize companies that honor our service members.

Top Bottom