What's new

Tobacquistitions! Post Up Your Brown Leaf Goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only 13 spots each month so the odds aren't terrible. I'm still waiting on the big one though.
If that's the little one can't imagine what the big one would be.

The swirl looks fantastic as a churchwarden. How does it smoke?

Last edited:

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
This is the big one

The churchwarden smokes well. I didn't have a churchwarden before this, so this was a good way to try one on the cheap, I think he only charged me $25 to make the new stem.

Last edited:
Bolivar Petit Coronas waiting for me at the house when I got home from TX last night!! :w00t:

2011-10-10_00003.jpg

2011-10-10_00002.jpg

Still sitting on a box of Cohiba Sublimes LE 2004. Wal & Ben at Baranows' playing custodians until ready to spark up the first one.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Virginia's improve dramaticly with age. Some FVF or HOTW with a couple years on it makes my eyes roll back into my head.

Hmmm, aged cigars=good, aged pipe tobacco=good, that's a concept I can grasp easily enough. Are the tinned tobaccos ok to age "on the shelf" in the unopened tin? I am assuming yes, since they are vacuum sealed. The bulk stuff should be good in a mason jar or something similar, correct?

And, in keeping with the spirit of this thread, two more tins of FVF are on their way to me, as well as a tin of C&D Autumn Evening. :thumbup:

A few more additions, courtesy of a local cigar shop and Walgreen's

Had to get a corn cob!

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, be sure to try a MM with the black stem sometime. They're one of the most comfortable bits in pipedom. If you turn out to be a clencher like me, you'll love it.

Nice, be sure to try a MM with the black stem sometime. They're one of the most comfortable bits in pipedom. If you turn out to be a clencher like me, you'll love it.

Say whaaaat?! I had a MM that I HATED. The bit was too small and hard, and I couldn't put my usual rubber bite piece on it because it kept falling off. What is this black bit you speak of?

A few more additions, courtesy of a local cigar shop and Walgreen's

Had to get a corn cob!

I need to try a good cob, because I just can't keep the cheaper small ones lit. See if your local places have Half and Half tobacco. It's a 'drug store' blend I really like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom