What's new

Cigar PIF For Active & Retired Military

Here is a cigar PIF for active and retired members of the military. All you have to do is make a post in this thread. I will choose a winner randomly using random.org. This contest ends on Thursday, March 17, 2011 at 11:59 PM Pacific time. The winner will be chosen on the 18th. The winner will receive 10 cigars of their choice. Some may be a little dry and may need to rest in your humidor for awhile or a little too moist and need dry-boxed depending where they are located in my humidor. Some may have a slight crack in the wrapper. Good luck and thank you for your service!

Perdomo
Inmenso-9
10 Anniversary Maduro-2
Lot 23-16

Romeo Y Julieta
Edicion Limitada-13
Romeo's Court-1
Original-6
Reserva Real-21
Viejo-23
Maduro-4
Habana Reserve-28

5 Vegas
Series A-13
Classic-2
Gold Maduro-1
Relic-1

Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic-2

Indian Tabac Super Fuerte-24

Rocky Patel
Sun Grown-3
Edge Maduro-3
Vintage 1990-2
1961-2
Renaissance-1
Decade-1
Signature Series-3
Next Generation-2
Puro Cubano-1
Prodigy-1
Vudu-3
Cuban Blend-1

Padilla
Edicion Especial 2006-17
Miami-22

Victor Sinclair
10th Anniversario-11
Cameroon-2
Bohemian-2
Primeros Tabacos-2
Sun Grown-2
Corojo-2
Vintage Select-2
Cuban Corojo-2
Connecticut Yankee-1
Triple Corojo-2
Maduro-2

Arturo Fuente
Sun Grown Salute-1
Gran Reserva-1
Curly Head-1

CAO
Vision-18
Italia-4
Sopranos-2
America-4
CX2-1

Cohiba
Red Dot-17
Maduro looking wrapper-1

Puros Indios-18

Davidoff
Special R-1
No. 2-1
2000-1
Private Stock-5 (Not Davidoff brand but still made by them)

Partagas-4

Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial-5

Camacho
Pre-Embargo-3
Corojo?-1

La Aurora
Preferido:platinum-1,Gold-1, Sapphire-1, Ruby-1, Emerald-1
1495 Series-1
Maduro-1

Alec Bradley
Tempus-4
Overture-2
Family Blend-3
Sun Grown-2

Siboney Premium Selects-2

Man O' War Ruination-1

Gurkha
Regent-1
Empire IV-1

La Gloria Cubana-4

Carlos Torano
1916-2
Exodus 1959-1
Exodus 1959 50 Years-2

Punch Uppercut-1

Gispert-2

Playboy by Don Diego-2

Bolivar-2

Macanudo-2

Felipe II-1

Black Pearl-1

Cu-Avana Intenso-1

Conuco-1

Nica Libre 1990-1

Cain Nub-1

Fonseca Habana Seleccion-1

Padron-1 (Not sure what series)

Oliva Serie G-1

Graycliff-1

Pioneer Valley Especiales Maduro-1

La Herencia Cubana-1

Cruz Real-1

Cusano Double Connecticut-1

Diesel-1

Bahia Blue-13

"Original" Cubans (Cigars International brand)-14

El Mejor Espresso-12

Mark Twain-19

Isla Del Sol-8

Java
Maduro-9
Latte-20

Ryan

Last edited:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Ryan:
Thank You and what a great gesture from the kindness of your heart and count me in. :thumbup:

Christopher
proxy.php
"Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma." Anonymous

PS Got any Cubans per chance in your Humidor?

Ryan:
Thank You and what a great gesture from the kindness of your heart and count me in. :thumbup:

Christopher
proxy.php
"Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma." Anonymous

PS Got any Cubans per chance in your Humidor?

Nope. I thought about it before but they're so expensive and I didn't want to take the chance of them getting seized by customs. Maybe someday.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Not active or retired military, but can I be added? If I win, I would like the cigars to be sent to member jjmitchem an Army Chaplain at an FOB in Iraq. He shares his smokes with his troops. I can provide you with his APO, and will make another contribution to B&B that would be above the cost of shipping them at the USPS APO flat rate.

Thank you sir. We're happy to serve...

V/R

David, AS3 (Aviation Support Equipment Technician, Third Class Petty Officer, USN)

I am honorably discharged without being retired. I am really not trying to be included here but rather thankful that there is someone recognizing our service members with this PIF.

I am honorably discharged without being retired. I am really not trying to be included here but rather thankful that there is someone recognizing our service members with this PIF.

You can be included if you want. I thought it would be nice to do a little something for our troops. Once the PIF is over, I'm not sure whether I want to do a couple more PIFs first or just go ahead and send the rest to a man on a cigar discussion board who organizes Cigars for Troops on that board. Either way, whatever I have left after PIFs are going to be donated to the troops. It's the least I can do.

If you are including veterans as well as retirees, I would love to be considered for this PIF. If not, then I just want to commend you for offering this up to the others :thumbup1:

You can be included if you want. I thought it would be nice to do a little something for our troops. Once the PIF is over, I'm not sure whether I want to do a couple more PIFs first or just go ahead and send the rest to a man on a cigar discussion board who organizes Cigars for Troops on that board. Either way, whatever I have left after PIFs are going to be donated to the troops. It's the least I can do.

Okay then include me in the PIF as well. Thank you so much!

Top Bottom