What's new

Cigar PIF for Lurkers

Are you one of those people who love to look at these great boards, but haven't joined yet? If so, this PIF is for you! Anybody who joins today or before the contest ends is eligible for this PIF. Before you can join this PIF, you must first introduce yourself in this forum:http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=55
and then post the link of your introduction thread and why you joined B&B in this thread. I will choose a winner randomly using random.org. This contest ends on Thursday, March 17, 2011 at 11:59 PM Pacific time. The winner will be chosen on the 18th. The winner will receive 10 cigars of their choice. Some may be a little dry and may need to rest in your humidor for awhile or a little too moist and need dry-boxed depending where they are located in my humidor. Some may have a slight crack in the wrapper.
Thanks!

Perdomo
Inmenso-9
10 Anniversary Maduro-2
Lot 23-16

Romeo Y Julieta
Edicion Limitada-13
Romeo's Court-1
Original-6
Reserva Real-21
Viejo-23
Maduro-4
Habana Reserve-28

5 Vegas
Series A-13
Classic-2
Gold Maduro-1
Relic-1

Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic-2

Indian Tabac Super Fuerte-24

Rocky Patel
Sun Grown-3
Edge Maduro-3
Vintage 1990-2
1961-2
Renaissance-1
Decade-1
Signature Series-3
Next Generation-2
Puro Cubano-1
Prodigy-1
Vudu-3
Cuban Blend-1

Padilla
Edicion Especial 2006-17
Miami-22

Victor Sinclair
10th Anniversario-11
Cameroon-2
Bohemian-2
Primeros Tabacos-2
Sun Grown-2
Corojo-2
Vintage Select-2
Cuban Corojo-2
Connecticut Yankee-1
Triple Corojo-2
Maduro-2

Arturo Fuente
Sun Grown Salute-1
Gran Reserva-1
Curly Head-1

CAO
Vision-18
Italia-4
Sopranos-2
America-4
CX2-1

Cohiba
Red Dot-17
Maduro looking wrapper-1

Puros Indios-18

Davidoff
Special R-1
No. 2-1
2000-1
Private Stock-5 (Not Davidoff brand but still made by them)

Partagas-4

Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial-5

Camacho
Pre-Embargo-3
Corojo?-1

La Aurora
Preferido:platinum-1,Gold-1, Sapphire-1, Ruby-1, Emerald-1
1495 Series-1
Maduro-1

Alec Bradley
Tempus-4
Overture-2
Family Blend-3
Sun Grown-2

Siboney Premium Selects-2

Man O' War Ruination-1

Gurkha
Regent-1
Empire IV-1

La Gloria Cubana-4

Carlos Torano
1916-2
Exodus 1959-1
Exodus 1959 50 Years-2

Punch Uppercut-1

Gispert-2

Playboy by Don Diego-2

Bolivar-2

Macanudo-2

Felipe II-1

Black Pearl-1

Cu-Avana Intenso-1

Conuco-1

Nica Libre 1990-1

Cain Nub-1

Fonseca Habana Seleccion-1

Padron-1 (Not sure what series)

Oliva Serie G-1

Graycliff-1

Pioneer Valley Especiales Maduro-1

La Herencia Cubana-1

Cruz Real-1

Cusano Double Connecticut-1

Diesel-1

Bahia Blue-13

"Original" Cubans (Cigars International brand)-14

El Mejor Espresso-12

Mark Twain-19

Isla Del Sol-8

Java
Maduro-9
Latte-20

Ryan

Last edited:
:badger::jump::jump::badger:

Very generous set of PIFs. You're really helping to make this a great place to be.

That is very nice selection, I assumed they be pretty good but man that is fantastic.

Last edited:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Ryan:

Ah-ha!!!...what a great thought, idea and way to 'entice' the lurkers out there to 'come out from the mist'. :lol1:

I'll bet then after dis-engaging their 'lurking devices', they'll feel even more welcome to join us (besides being enrolled in the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Shavedom), and feel at ease to come up to the sun deck 'sit-a-spell'. :yesnod:

Christopher
proxy.php
"My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best". Sir Winston S. Churchill

Attached Image...a.k.a. The Lurking Device

Ryan:

Ah-ha!!!...what a great thought, idea and way to 'entice' the lurkers out there to 'come out from the mist'. :lol1:

I'll bet then after dis-engaging their 'lurking devices', they'll feel even more welcome to join us (besides being enrolled in the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Shavedom), and feel at ease to come up to the sun deck 'sit-a-spell'. :yesnod:

Christopher
proxy.php
"My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best". Sir Winston S. Churchill

Attached Image...a.k.a. The Lurking Device

I think we may need a stronger lurking device.

I think we may need a stronger lurking device.
:lol: Oh I think their lurking device is potent, what we need is a delurkinator, and if that selection of free cigars doesn't do it man I don't know what to say.

Last edited:
Damn. I stopped lurking just a bit too soon. Great PIF.

Edit: I guess I should have looked a little further down the page. I put my name in for the contributers PIF.

Last edited:
Well, your generous offer was enough to pull this lurker into the fold. Here is the link to my introduction post: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?p=2922567#post2922567 I've been wondering about getting into classic shaving for a while (every time I run into one of those Art of Shaving stores in the mall), but never dipped my toe in. That is until I stumbled upon this site. It gave me the info. I needed to confidently jump in. I actually think I saw this site referenced on one of the cigar forums I follow and here I am.

My money is on Rugbyman! :lol:

:thumbup:

Such a great PIF. I'm really shocked this didn't draw anyone else out of the "darkness". Oh well. I must say I'm glad to be here now in any case. Seems to be a great group of folks that bend over backwards to help each other out (especially newbies).

:thumbup:

Such a great PIF. I'm really shocked this didn't draw anyone else out of the "darkness". Oh well. I must say I'm glad to be here now in any case. Seems to be a great group of folks that bend over backwards to help each other out (especially newbies).

Yep. You won't find any friendlier people than the people who are members here (except for your family and other friends, of course).

I frequent a few different cigar forums, cocktail/mixology forums and sports forums and have found myself coming here the most since signing up so far since it has a little of all of that. Maybe a little less traffic on those fronts, but much less of the typical internet "tough guy" personas that reign elsewhere. EVERYONE here seems to be nice (at least so far).

Almost feels like cheating since nobody else joined in this one. Okay, here's the 10 I'll put on the wishlist. Just let me know if any of these are spoken for and I'll change it up.

Alec Bradley Tempus - 2
Cohiba Red Dot - 2
La Aroma de Cuba EE - 2
CAO America - 2 (really been wanting to try these for a while - love the "barber pole" look)
RP Decade - 1
Padron (unknown series) - 1

Guess I need to get busy smoking this week to clear up some space in the wineador.

Top Bottom