What's new

Tobacquisition - August 2019

It opens easily and as you surmised it is a press fit, though if you are a serial nail biter it would be a bit difficult. There is an o-ring that mates to a groove machined in the cover that locks the two halves together. It isn’t airtight so the tobacco will eventually dry out, but I cannot smell the tobacco when closed so I am confident it will maintain moisture for a significant length of time.

I was gunning for a Baccyflap as well, but at more than half the price of the Morgan one, I went for the Morgan one. Truth be told a plastic baggie will do the job just as well for a day’s worth of Toby.

That doesn’t mean I won’t get me a Baccyflap later on tho...

Someone on Etsy was doing some nice wooden copies of Baccyflaps at one point but they appear to have stopped producing them, which is real shame. There is something really appealing about them though, the color, the Bakelite. I have faith, I'll grab one at a bargain price one day :)

Not a flaw, but there is one thing about it that is holding me back.
[emoji383]
0E58400E-AABF-4FE9-948B-9A1C264121D1.jpeg

More in line with my finances.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Mail call, really getting into English blends!

Also excited about my first butane lighter.
proxy.php

Nice haul! I don’t smoke English blends as much as before but I am a big fan of Quiet Nights. Have about a pound stashed :).

For those where money is no object, just keep an eye on the uk ebay.
Or if you want sonething for the truck,car,pocket, fishing trip etc,
Get a kfc side dish container.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Before I got the Baccyflap I was going to grab one of these, which can be had quite cheap

full

I like the idea of placing my WW2 foot soap container on the table after dinner, but I am a bit weird like that :)

Before I got the Baccyflap I was going to grab one of these, which can be had quite cheap

full

I like the idea of placing my WW2 foot soap container on the table after dinner, but I am a bit weird like that :)
I’m thinking that we could use a new thread. “Containers to store baccy in”. Any takers?

Top Bottom