What's new

Timeless Tuesdays!

Well it's about time to show off your timeless razors. I know I am a day late, but excellent dfs shave with .68 timeless yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_20210303_094835.jpg
    IMG_20210303_094835.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 179
I'm in, but every other week.
20210302_082539.jpg

Razor: Timeless Bronze SB .38
Blade: Feather Hi Stainless
Brush: Simpson's Commodore X2 Best Badger
Pre-Shave: Proraso White
Lather: Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood
Aftershave: Old Spice Classic
Additional Care:
Thayers Facial Tonic Witch Hazel Unscented
Imperial Leather Talcum Powder

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Timeless Tuesday on a Thursday
20210304_205037~2.jpg

Razor: Timeless Ti Slim SB (Timeless Ti TRH8 Handle)
Blade: Silver Star (4)
Brush: Rudy Vey 'Favorite' (Shavemac 24mm 2-band Silvertip)
Bowl: Captain's Choice Copper
Lather: Saponificio Varesino Dolomiti
Aftershave: Lucky Tiger Face Tonic
Fragrance: Belcam Blue Depths EdT Spray

Shaving with another one of my top 'Big Dog' razors today. The Timeless Ti Slim SB impresses my more with each shave.
:thumbup:

Outstanding shave and excellent results!
:cool:

That'd be every Tuesday...
I only have the one Timeless razor and I only shave with it currently on alternate Tuesdays and Wednesdays. It alternates with my Rex Ambassador. If you guys require a weekly commitment then I must defer at this time. 😢

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I leave it up to you gents how involved you wish to be in using your timeless razors. hmm I have been looking at the ambassador, but I already have an Envoy that I enjoy.

I use my Timeless Ti Slim SB 1 - 2 times each week, usually on a Tuesday or a Thursday. :)

My only razor in the cabinet is a Ti95DC which is used every other day or on occasion every 3 days. It wasn't until getting the Ti95 that I realized that it shaved me so well there just wasn't enough stubble to shave every day and then all my other razors became obsolete as I never seemed to reach for them at all so they had to go!! Today was a 2.5 pass BBS that will last well into tomorrow so I'm good to go for a couple days again. Every shave for me is like a Timeless Tuesday now!!

I don't like light weight razors like aluminium, but titanium speaks to me (look wise)...might have to get one someday. Do you think it feels different on your face compared to ss?

Razor: Timeless Bronze TRBR38
Blade: Gillette GSB (1)
Soap: Murphy & McNeil Garda Siochana
Aftershave: Mennen Skin Bracer

Nice WTG & ATG shave with an added XTG on chin (shaved Goatee for lent). Forgot how thick my chin whiskers were.

Timeless .68 oc 1st time used and liking open comb .95 I will have to use next week.

Attachments

• IMG_20210309_133653.jpg
    IMG_20210309_133653.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 40

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Timeless Tuesday on a Friday ;)
20210312_144352~2.jpg

Razor: Timeless Bronze .38 SB
Blade: Silver Star (2)
Brush: Rudy Vey Irish Bog Oak (IBO) AS3M Handle (Mühle 25mm Silvertip Fibre (STF) Knot)
Lather: WSP Rustic Tobacco
Aftershave: Pinaud Clubman
Fragrance: Cuba Royal EdT Spray

The Timeless Bronze .38 SB is a gorgeous razor. Really smooth shave. Likes a steep angle just fine. Between Mild - Medium efficient. Feels great in the hand and on the face. I'll be shaving more with the Timeless Bronze to solidify (or challenge ;)) my initial impressions. Besides which, I have the Bronze .78 OC plate on the way. :thumbup:

Excellent shave! :cool:

Timeless Tuesday on a Friday ;)
View attachment 1235853
Razor: Timeless Bronze .38 SB
Blade: Silver Star (2)
Brush: Rudy Vey Irish Bog Oak (IBO) AS3M Handle (Mühle 25mm Silvertip Fibre (STF) Knot)
Lather: WSP Rustic Tobacco
Aftershave: Pinaud Clubman
Fragrance: Cuba Royal EdT Spray

The Timeless Bronze .38 SB is a gorgeous razor. Really smooth shave. Likes a steep angle just fine. Between Mild - Medium efficient. Feels great in the hand and on the face. I'll be shaving more with the Timeless Bronze to solidify (or challenge ;)) my initial impressions. Besides which, I have the Bronze .78 OC plate on the way. :thumbup:

Excellent shave! :cool:
[/QUOTE
I really like mine. Treat it like a new razor with that OC plate in. It needs a lighter touch!

Top Bottom