What's new

Timeless recommendation request

I've had the Ti .95 for about 6 months. At first it seemed too aggressive. I got some skin irritation along with very close, efficient results. It took a little practice to get consistent, near perfect shaves with zero irritation, but once I got the feel for it, there's been nothing better for me. Blades that stood out for me with this razor: Gillette 7'0Clock, Astra, Kai, Persona Med Prep. Feathers and Nacets felt a little harsh.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
New razor happy dance!

🤔Ergos on the crown handle are amazing. The start of a great relationship... Fits the Timeless Ti base of course.

Slim head will try in the morning. Love the 68ScB, but the 95OC can be a bit much. A 95SB was indicated, so this Slim SB might just do the trick. Tad more aggression, with better undernose. I hope.

AA

New razor happy dance!

🤔Ergos on the crown handle are amazing. The start of a great relationship... Fits the Timeless Ti base of course.

Slim head will try in the morning. Love the 68ScB, but the 95OC can be a bit much. A 95SB was indicated, so this Slim SB might just do the trick. Tad more aggression, with better undernose. I hope.

AA
Pics? 😀

Ad Astra

The Instigator

Made a separate thread here: was having too much fun with this new razor/handle

AA

Top Bottom