What's new

Timeless Razor Blue Shaving Bowl is the best $12 you'll spend on gear

You're gonna post a comment like that and then not even tell me what it's called/where you got it??? You're killing me man!

Do a search on eBay for turkish shaving mug. Many of them should come up. I've seen them for as low as $7, maybe less. Free shipping. You have to be patient though. They really do come from Turkey and it takes about a month to ship and get through US customs. But when it comes, you'll be giddy with joy.

I use my Timeless lather bowl for travel as well as in my bathroom. The bowl gets packed with socks or whatnot so it really isn’t wasting any space.

Do a search on eBay for turkish shaving mug. Many of them should come up. I've seen them for as low as $7, maybe less. Free shipping. You have to be patient though. They really do come from Turkey and it takes about a month to ship and get through US customs. But when it comes, you'll be giddy with joy.

Much appreciated! Can't wait to be giddy with joy next month! This might be the least amount of money this forum has compelled me to spend so I'm pretty thrilled. Thanks again.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Timeless BLUE bowl arrived yesterday. Used it tonight.

Love it! Tabac always gives me lots of beautiful yogurt-like lather. The Timeless BLUE bowl complemented and facilitated the process.

Simple, functional and affordable. It’s great when something just works, and works well.

congratulations!

Top Bottom