What's new

Timeless Razor Blue Shaving Bowl is the best $12 you'll spend on gear

Very easy to whip up lather with this bowl. This only took me about 2 minutes or less to whip up.

Lather_Timeless.JPG

I like mine when I travel. A container of soap fits into the flaired portion pretty easily. I also have 3 year old twins so it survives them pretty well.

I actually like it better than the Captain's Choice bowl because the higher sides keep in the lather better.

As far as heat retention, it does pretty well because it is not cheap plastic.

@ 12 bucks, it is a steal.

I'm waiting to order my Ti razor to get the bowl. I have no timeline yet on when that will be, but I like to have a long-range goal!:biggrin1:

Also own one and yes it is great. Unfortunately it doesn’t get much use anymore besides holding water as I head lather almost exclusively now. (Head shaver here)

I wonder if enough people get hooked on this bowl, timeless will revisit it and offer some other colors? There's a lot of love here and each person who jumps on the bandwagon is likely to come back and join the chorus of praise.

Heck, I known i'll buy a second if they give me some color choices. That's quite a statement since one of these will likely survive a nuclear blast, it's so tough. Lol.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I ordered one for my son a while ago and just ordered another for my wife. I’ll pick up a travel bowl for myself when it’s released.

I didn't know Timeless was working on a travel bowl. I know Pereira is making one.
I was going to ask that, lol.

Here's my travel bowl... Cheap and darn good, imo. Silicone dog dish... Collapsible, slightly textured inside, and about the size of the Timeless. [emoji1303]

proxy.php

I was going to ask that, lol.

Here's my travel bowl... Cheap and darn good, imo. Silicone dog dish... Collapsible, slightly textured inside, and about the size of the Timeless. [emoji1303]

proxy.php

Great idea! Just that over time, where the folds are tends to develop holes / tears.

Just received my timeless lather bowl.

Nice but i think it could have been a bit smaller.

I will try it out tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just tried the new timeless bowl.

Wow, this is a lather bomb bowl !!!

A few swirls and it produces great lather. Nice and thick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to mess with the harmonious vibe on this thread but I'd say this lather mug was the best $8 I ever spent on shaving gear.

IMG_0242-1.jpeg

Top Bottom