What's new

Timeless Aluminum Razor Set

Ad Astra

The Instigator
gave up the fight, ordered one yesterday, will post a first use review as soon as I get it and use it

Timeless quality: I'll put it this way - I have four boxes of razors ... and (pretty much) use only my Timeless Ti.

Early prediction: you'll like it a lot!

I already know I like around 75 grams for a razor weight ... this is lighter, but.

AA

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
A flurry of orders....fighting rad.....ugh
Someone stop me!
Or encourage me? Once i fight the immediate urge im 1/2 okay because i forget about it during the day.
I left my wallet in the car! And am going to try to wait for your initial reviews which we all know will be great. Right now i have only 2 timeless and they definitely need company right....

Someone stop me!
Or encourage me? Once i fight the immediate urge im 1/2 okay because i forget about it during the day.
I left my wallet in the car! And am going to try to wait for your initial reviews which we all know will be great. Right now i have only 2 timeless and they definitely need company right....
Yes since it's in between two other you have and you can send it back if you don't like it

Someone stop me!
Sorry a $75.00 Timeless is irresistible to me

Someone stop me!
Stop me or encourage me, lol !

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Someone stop me!

Yeah - this one is causing me some anguish!

What a deal! And Timeless quality!

And it will be WORSE when people start posting their photos!

AA

FWIW I am resisting the Titanium polished because I already have two handles, two top caps and 3 baseplates in Titanium and also the price is high, but the price of an aluminum Timeless.............WOW....I hope to be able to shave with it Friday morning and will post a first impressions if that will help.

Be a cool travel kit razor if not![/QUOTE]

I agree. I love the light weight of the Titanium. This could be a fantastic travel razor at the least. Timeless quality and good price. Cheaper than the ATT aluminum. I will await the reviews.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
FWIW I am resisting the Titanium polished because I already have two handles, two top caps and 3 baseplates in Titanium and also the price is high, but the price of an aluminum Timeless.............WOW....I hope to be able to shave with it Friday morning and will post a first impressions if that will help.

Yes. It will "help."

AA :001_tt2:

Be a cool travel kit razor if not!

I agree. I love the light weight of the Titanium. This could be a fantastic travel razor at the least. Timeless quality and good price. Cheaper than the ATT aluminum. I will await the reviews.[/QUOTE]
+1

Well...I was excited to post some pictures today, as my tracking # says that the razor was delivered to my mailbox this morning. I just checked the mailbox and it is empty. So, either USPS delivered the package to the wrong address or it has been lost...great:(

Well...I was excited to post some pictures today, as my tracking # says that the razor was delivered to my mailbox this morning. I just checked the mailbox and it is empty. So, either USPS delivered the package to the wrong address or it has been lost...great:(
They often report it delivered before it actually is. Or maybe package does not fit in the mail box?
Hopefully it will turn out OK

If you are referring to SS it definitely will be heavy this is why some of us, me including, using titanium handle to reduce weight

Hear ya but for me it's opposite, I really dig heavy razors....if this is half the weight or less I wouldn't bother for daily use, I'd just throw it in my kit for quick trips.

that is a ---:a30:

Top Bottom