What's new

Timeless Aluminum Razor Set

Just go the email that the new Timeless all aluminum razor set is for sale. Total price $75 only sold as a set no individual parts. The blade gap only .45 but they claim efficient. Stand included

rsw600h600_003.jpg

You beat me to the punch...I just received the email also and was just getting ready to post this:) For $75 I figured it was a no brainer and I am big fan of Timeless, so I already placed my order...very excited to receive it!

Last edited:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
You guys are not helping me with self control.

Of course, if I had self control I would not need help.

Looks to be the same design as the Bronze with a slightly larger gap. I suspect this gap in the .40 range will be absolutely perfect. Just imagine switching between the Bronze and this! The weight difference would be remarkable.

Looking forward to hearing the reviews, gentlemen. Might be a good travel razor at that price point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Owning both titanium and bronze razors, the head design is different on the two. The titanium (and steel) ; vs the bronze (and aluminium).

The 0.38 gap on the bronze shaves more efficiently and with more blade feel than the 0.68 on the titanium. For the record my preferred daily is the 0.95 titanium.

The differences in weight also impact greatly on the shave. I suspect the larger gap may have been both to accomodate popular opinion requesting this and to counterbalance the lightness I’d the aluminium

Looking forward to seeing the reviews

Owning both titanium and bronze razors, the head design is different on the two. The titanium (and steel) ; vs the bronze (and aluminium).

The 0.38 gap on the bronze shaves more efficiently and with more blade feel than the 0.68 on the titanium. For the record my preferred daily is the 0.95 titanium.

The differences in weight also impact greatly on the shave. I suspect the larger gap may have been both to accomodate popular opinion requesting this and to counterbalance the lightness I’d the aluminium

Looking forward to seeing the reviews
Agree with your thoughts, about wieght-gap and efficiency. I wrote an email to Timeless to asking if the Aluminum head is the same as the Bronze. It looks the same from their pictures, but? Will post the reply when I get it. I like the fact that we have a heavy and light version of the SS/Titanium head design and hope we are getting the same heavy and light versions of the Bronze head design. Both designs shave great, but very differently. Both weights shave great but very differently. Timeless makes great razors.

I recently received the aluminum Lupo and I’m still trying to figure out where it’s light weight fits in my rotation as I prefer heavier razors. For now I’ll just be watching how this one works for everyone. Knowing Timeless I’m sure it’s execution and release will be flawless and given their success with (non traditional) bronze and polished Titanium it may be quite interesting.

This could be the perfect head shaver (if the Lupo isn't). The only issue with the Bronze was it was too darn heavy to be dangling over the melon. Problem solved .

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I recently received the aluminum Lupo and I’m still trying to figure out where it’s light weight fits in my rotation as I prefer heavier razors. For now I’ll just be watching how this one works for everyone. Knowing Timeless I’m sure it’s execution and release will be flawless and given their success with (non traditional) bronze and polished Titanium it may be quite interesting.
Just use heavier handle of your choice, problem solved

Just use heavier handle of your choice, problem solved
All that gives you is a heavier handle and a razor with lousy balance. Problem not solved unless you don't care about balance. Personally I'm fine with lighter razors.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom