What's new

Timeless .68 Scalloped vs .5 Slim Edition

I have the Timeless Ti Slim SB and .68 SB, Timeless Stainless .95 OC and .68 SB, Timeless Bronze .38 SB and .78 OC.

Do not have the Carbon.

Of my Timeless razors, my preferred razor is the Ti Slim. Nimble, efficient and very effective.

YMMV
David... I know this is an old post, but it's very relevant to me, so here's the question:

I've been eyeing SS .68 Scalloped OC with pineapple handle for some time now, as well as the Bronze .78 OC one.

In terms of mildness/aggressiveness - how would you rank them against the Vector?

I should say the ONLY Timeless razor head/plate combo I'm interested in is the scalloped OC, be it Ti, SS or Bronze.

I should add I want smth. that will be smooth as butter, yet efficient enough to give me a BBS. By "buttery smooth" I refer to the ability to shave AGT without having to pay attention to angle AND not end up nicked and irritated.

Am I looking into the right direction, given I don't consider Vector a particularly smooth razor?

(let say the we're comparing the above Timeless options against the Vector loaded with standard Feather Pro blade)

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
David... I know this is an old post, but it's very relevant to me, so here's the question:

I've been eyeing SS .68 Scalloped OC with pineapple handle for some time now, as well as the Bronze .78 OC one.

In terms of mildness/aggressiveness - how would you rank them against the Vector?

I should say the ONLY Timeless razor head/plate combo I'm interested in is the scalloped OC, be it Ti, SS or Bronze.

I should add I want smth. that will be smooth as butter, yet efficient enough to give me a BBS. By "buttery smooth" I refer to the ability to shave AGT without having to pay attention to angle AND not end up nicked and irritated.

Am I looking into the right direction, given I don't consider Vector a particularly smooth razor?

(let say the we're comparing the above Timeless options against the Vector loaded with standard Feather Pro blade)

Don't have the 0.68 OC but I do have the Timeless 0.68 SB and consider it to be one of the smoothest daily shaving razors out there. The 0.68 SB provides me with an excellent 3-pass (plus touch-ups) shave in the DFS+ (or better) range.

The Timeless Bronze 0.78 OC is a much different razor. Highly efficient, not as smooth as the 0.68 SB. In my opinion, the 0.78 OC is better suited as a 48 hour to 72 hour shaver.

I like both razors. Both remain in my Big Dogs Rotation. Overall, I rank the Vector higher than either one on my face, skin and beard.

Please note: The Blackland Vector, with OC plate and Feather Pro Super blade, behaves more like the Timeless Bronze 0.78 OC - albeit the 0.78 OC is still the more efficient razor, just not as overall effective as the Vector OC.

With the Blackland Vector SB and Kai Protouch MG guarded blade, the Vector behaves more like the Timeless 0.68 SB. Again, though, I rate the Vector as more effective and prefer it on my face, skin and beard.

Just my opinion.

Hope this helps. :)

Don't have the 0.68 OC but I do have the Timeless 0.68 SB and consider it to be one of the smoothest daily shaving razors out there. The 0.68 SB provides me with an excellent 3-pass (plus touch-ups) shave in the DFS+ (or better) range.

The Timeless Bronze 0.78 OC is a much different razor. Highly efficient, not as smooth as the 0.68 SB. In my opinion, the 0.78 OC is better suited as a 48 hour to 72 hour shaver.

I like both razors. Both remain in my Big Dogs Rotation. Overall, I rank the Vector higher than either one on my face, skin and beard.

Please note: The Blackland Vector, with OC plate and Feather Pro Super blade, behaves more like the Timeless Bronze 0.78 OC - albeit the 0.78 OC is still the more efficient razor, just not as overall effective as the Vector OC.

With the Blackland Vector SB and Kai Protouch MG guarded blade, the Vector behaves more like the Timeless 0.68 SB. Again, though, I rate the Vector as more effective and prefer it on my face, skin and beard.

Just my opinion.

Hope this helps. :)
Thanks so much David!

I guess the one I'm aesthetically interested in is the polished SS scalloped, but I'm not really sure whether "scalloped" is the same as OC... or the scalloped is just a fancier version of SB 🙄

See pic below - that's the one I like - both base plate and top cap are polished SS "scalloped" version.

1627334987855.png

I have the 68 timeless ti and all 3 plates in 68 base raozr is polished my comb and straight are polished and the scallop is the non polished
only other comb I can compare with is the yates and its nothing like that comb its more like a straight bar in the sense you do not feel the comb or at least I do not feel it the same way no teeth feel to it
the one thing about the comb I found over the straight is those areas that often take a extra pass hollows under neck as example get cut down a bit more even compared to the straight
the scallop does end up feeling more like the comb
the straight is more comfy the scallop is unique BUT I feel like if I use the scallop I might as well jump to the comb
I plan on keeping the plates and playing around for a year to really know and grow with them and adding the slim and 95 to again make sure I love the plate I choose
all that said I do feel for me my experience the steps of smoother to more efficient is quite equal so if the straight is not doing it and the comb is to much the scallop could be that sweet spot

my daily is the 68 comb over the straight as its just a touch more efficient again those tough to get to areas come out just a touch more cut down even (rubbing my hand over the areas with the scallop they are really close to the rest with the straight you can tell it did not get down and cut those whiskers in the valley tough spots)

I am 57 mostly gray beard/stubble and sensitive swedish face :) 175 lbs so some valleys etc...
I just might end up with a dual comb as I can see the advantage to that flip to the straight on spots I want to do a couple more passes on

I tend to do 3 passes and some clean so that is why I am curious if I go a bit more aggressive (slim or 95) I can do 2 passes and some touch up BUT not get irritation

the top cap that has the grooves and the base plates comb or scallop are beautiful together and my angle of shaving toward head I do think it leaves a touch more soap on the face than the straight bar to do a extra follow up !

other razors I have keeping them to try once in a while for fun and my boy to use one day
Rex Ambassador 3 razorocks out of those GC68 is my fav, two hensons (mild and med) and my dads old gillette and a merkur 34 and a Yates with dual comb and straight
of those the gc 68 and yates are my next two in line and then the rex on 1 or 2 setting but the timeless Ti is a step above in every way build feel end result etc...

your ATG I have major issue with this under chin next to corner of lip area and just around the jaw line are sensitive again grey wire and sensitive skin
the only razor that is great is the Henson and only beats the timeless near the corner of my mouth area ! IF I stretch tight the timeless does the job just takes a touch more BUT the timeless beats it out all over the rest of the face ! and I am still narrowing down blades I like so I am holding that as a temp comment :)

hope that rambling helped
sadly can not compare to vector as never tried but that is why I mentioned the other razors above :)

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Thanks so much David!

I guess the one I'm aesthetically interested in is the polished SS scalloped, but I'm not really sure whether "scalloped" is the same as OC... or the scalloped is just a fancier version of SB 🙄

See pic below - that's the one I like - both base plate and top cap are polished SS "scalloped" version.

View attachment 1302552

There are three baseplates: Solid Bar, Scalloped and Open Comb. Whichever baseplate you select, the Timeless 0.68 SB is an excellent razor. :)

View attachment 1302671I love the Timeless Slim Ti OC. It is a tad more aggressive than the .95. Timeless are very good razors. Like with all brands it is finding what gap and head suit you.
That's so confusing - SLIM has an advertised gap of .5... so you'd expect it to be significantly milder than .95, not more aggressive. Same thing with Bronze .78 - every YT review claims it's THE most aggressive Timeless razor...

@Lefonque - any thoughts/experience on SS .68 scalloped...?

I have the 68 timeless ti and all 3 plates in 68 base raozr is polished my comb and straight are polished and the scallop is the non polished
only other comb I can compare with is the yates and its nothing like that comb its more like a straight bar in the sense you do not feel the comb or at least I do not feel it the same way no teeth feel to it
the one thing about the comb I found over the straight is those areas that often take a extra pass hollows under neck as example get cut down a bit more even compared to the straight
the scallop does end up feeling more like the comb
the straight is more comfy the scallop is unique BUT I feel like if I use the scallop I might as well jump to the comb
I plan on keeping the plates and playing around for a year to really know and grow with them and adding the slim and 95 to again make sure I love the plate I choose
all that said I do feel for me my experience the steps of smoother to more efficient is quite equal so if the straight is not doing it and the comb is to much the scallop could be that sweet spot

my daily is the 68 comb over the straight as its just a touch more efficient again those tough to get to areas come out just a touch more cut down even (rubbing my hand over the areas with the scallop they are really close to the rest with the straight you can tell it did not get down and cut those whiskers in the valley tough spots)

I am 57 mostly gray beard/stubble and sensitive swedish face :) 175 lbs so some valleys etc...
I just might end up with a dual comb as I can see the advantage to that flip to the straight on spots I want to do a couple more passes on

I tend to do 3 passes and some clean so that is why I am curious if I go a bit more aggressive (slim or 95) I can do 2 passes and some touch up BUT not get irritation

the top cap that has the grooves and the base plates comb or scallop are beautiful together and my angle of shaving toward head I do think it leaves a touch more soap on the face than the straight bar to do a extra follow up !

other razors I have keeping them to try once in a while for fun and my boy to use one day
Rex Ambassador 3 razorocks out of those GC68 is my fav, two hensons (mild and med) and my dads old gillette and a merkur 34 and a Yates with dual comb and straight
of those the gc 68 and yates are my next two in line and then the rex on 1 or 2 setting but the timeless Ti is a step above in every way build feel end result etc...

your ATG I have major issue with this under chin next to corner of lip area and just around the jaw line are sensitive again grey wire and sensitive skin
the only razor that is great is the Henson and only beats the timeless near the corner of my mouth area ! IF I stretch tight the timeless does the job just takes a touch more BUT the timeless beats it out all over the rest of the face ! and I am still narrowing down blades I like so I am holding that as a temp comment :)

hope that rambling helped
sadly can not compare to vector as never tried but that is why I mentioned the other razors above :)
Hey @Ckmaui I appreciate it a lot! Thanks so much.

So, let me put it this way (as mentioned above) - the only Timeless razor I truly like appearance wise is the scalloped base plate combined with the scalloped (grooved, as you put it) top cap, like that pic I posted. There is smth. about that razor that makes it unique, I love the looks. While it might sound crazy, yes, I'd like to get this razor for it's LOOKS and then I hope it'll be a great shaver, too. I'm trying to decipher the functionality / efficiency / mildness part with all these questions 😊

Now, my only dilemma is which one to get - SS .68 / SS .95 OR bronze .78. Virtually every YT review sings praises about the mildness of the .95 and conversely all are unanimous in their judgement of bronze .78 as being very aggressive, with a significant blade feel. So, bronze .78 is ruled out and NO, I don't like the looks of bronze .38 or aluminum, as the head looks different.

From my own experience, I do know that my skin doesn't like razors with a large blade gap, hence my reservations about .95.

So, how would you compare the shave aggressiveness of your scalloped .68 vs GC .68?

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.

So, let me put it this way (as mentioned above) - the only Timeless razor I truly like appearance wise is the scalloped base plate combined with the scalloped (grooved, as you put it) top cap, like that pic I posted. There is smth. about that razor that makes it unique, I love the looks. While it might sound crazy, yes, I'd like to get this razor for it's LOOKS and then I hope it'll be a great shaver, too. I'm trying to decipher the functionality / efficiency / mildness part with all these questions 😊

Now, my only dilemma is which one to get - SS .68 / SS .95 OR bronze .78. Virtually every YT review sings praises about the mildness of the .95 and conversely all are unanimous in their judgement of bronze .78 as being very aggressive, with a significant blade feel. So, bronze .78 is ruled out and NO, I don't like the looks of bronze .38 or aluminum, as the head looks different.

From my own experience, I do know that my skin doesn't like razors with a large blade gap, hence my reservations about .95.

So, how would you compare the shave aggressiveness of your scalloped .68 vs GC .68?

[I don't have the Timeless 68, but...]

The Timeless titanium SB 95 OC is also a very smooth feeling razor on my skin as is the SB titanium Slim.

I find the GameChanger SB 68 perhaps smoother feeling than either, but is it a significant difference? I'm not sure it is for me, but it might be for you.

I find the Timeless Bronze 78 OC and the Timeless Aluminum less smooth feeling than any of the above.

Happy shaves,

Jim

I have the SS polished scalloped base plate Timeless .68. My other razors are Solid Bar. The Timeless is as smooth (possibly smoother) than the others (including my co-favorite Tatara Masamune). As others have said, Timeless razors are terrific.

I have the SS polished scalloped base plate Timeless .68. My other razors are Solid Bar. The Timeless is as smooth (possibly smoother) than the others (including my co-favorite Tatara Masamune). As others have said, Timeless razors are terrific.
You are a true enabler, as I was eyeing the Tatara Masamune, as well, but Timeless scalloped SS has got me enchanted.

I'll go for it, whatta heck.

You are a true enabler, as I was eyeing the Tatara Masamune, as well, but Timeless scalloped SS has got me enchanted.

I'll go for it, whatta heck.

As they say around B&B, just get both. Seriously though, you can’t go wrong with either razor.

hahahaha IMHO you have to love the looks and that head bar combo of that timeless scallop is also what sold me when I saw it ! also glad it rocks
I love love the looks of the rex ambassador so much I did another shave today with it but its going up for trade just to much blade for me :) and not a comfy shave and that is the end goal

so to answer your
the .68 scallop vs the GC .68

aggressive:
I might say the GC seems a touch more only because its not as refined and has way less feedback so it might be a fake aggressive if that makes any sense ?
I can feel more on my face like I am dragging a blade across my face with the gc the timeless I feel like its more a cutting instrument based on the plate I am using !

Irritation:
I get a less irritated shave out of the timeless with the scallop or even the comb it's smoother than my GC .68

feel and feedback through your hand and ears:
(not your face feel) the GC .68 is dead compared to the timeless this was a WOW moment even my rex ambassador is dead (is this a titanium thing) I do not know this is my only Ti razor ?
Timeless 68 comb has this very high pitch audible feedback like you can hear an individual whisker its awesome :) the tactile feedback through the handle with that audible makes the comb different than the straight or scallop and I love it
straight being 1 comb being ten the scallop is a 3 for audio and 6-7 for feel in the handle so a dead in the middle 5 avg between the straight base and the comb base
this for me was where I was like WOW on the timeless each plate has its own unique feel (small but its there)

feedback on your face feel:
timeless 68 if the straight is a 1 and the comb is a 10 the scallop is about a 6-7 it leans toward the comb in that sense and is way more precise than the GC the GC .68 feels more like a razor with a blade is on your face and that is it kinda blah you feel it but in a way that as said above dies by the time it gets to your hands compared to the timeless

Efficiency:
I might have to do a side by side to answer this more detail ? BUT I shave to end goal and part of that end goal is comfort IMHO if the shave leaves me burning and irritated it failed as example I can do 5 passes with a henson mild and get the same shave of my rex with 2 passes but the rex is not as comfy in the end
my timeless I do 3 passes and touch up daily and I get little irritation only feel it with splash and with most mellow balms I do not feel any burn of feedback and if I rub my face a few hours later nothing with other razors I tend to go OK I can tell I shaved and went ATG and kinda rekindles that burn feel a touch (not sure how to word this or I am just weird) that all said my old disposable or electric was WAY worse than any DE so I am nitpicking here :)

bottom line for me the timeless beats the GC because of the end comfort and the feedback and the overall result !

I prefer a Ti weighted razor now that I have used it over the heavier stainless ones
putting the handle on the stainless head it makes it better but not as light precise as the full Ti
the aluminum Henson is in some ways to light and a heavier handle just messes up the balance and makes it worse

the only thing I can say is a dual comb might be in my future so I can get both feel with a flip of the razor !
I could see the scallop offering a great middle ground
not trying to throw a banana peel in your path :) more just brain dumping thoughts !
again I shave daily now as its just so fun to lather and put the blade in look at that beautiful razor and so on ! so truly daily !!!! where I used to skip days and face the wrath of scratch face till I would tear the hair out with a cheap razor ! those days are gone

hope my rambling helps sorry for bad grammar :)

IMHO if you can swing it just get the 68 and 95 in the scallop base you like the looks and you have some window of return but the resale of the parts are very good if you just keep and play for a year with them both

I still have plans on the 95 bases and slim base ! and todays shave with the rex its going up for trade/sale to make that happen
the rex has to much blade exposure for me its just not fun I have to be to careful :)

I want to try the tatara adj but going to master the timeless first THEN try that
I narrowed down to the timeless from enough razors and glad I did !
once I try a tara (love the looks and folks feedback to try) I might put my name in on a wolfman as I will know what I like 68 or 95 or what the tatara brings to order the best bar
I still stand by my try a bunch of razors pick the most comfy one over a few months and master it then bring in one at a time to compare ?

@DaveHStone I don’t have all the razors you asked about or same configurations but will see if I can help.

I bought a Ti .95 masters kit, it includes all 3 base plates and both top caps. I also have a Ti .68 OC.

The scalloped base plate is basically the solid bar but with small notches cut out across the bar. For the Ti .95, my favourite is the scalloped for daily shaving as I find it more comfortable to use then the solid bar with slightly more efficiency but less then the OC. The scalloped glides better across my face compared to the solid bar and leaves the slightest lather through the notches, like an OC but obviously not as much, which I like if I need to buff. The scalloped I find is the perfect blend of smoothness, blade feel and efficiency. I also enjoy the .95 OC but can’t use it several days in a row, I like it if I have a few days growth.

The Ti .68 OC is also great to use. I notice a difference in efficiency with the .95 being more but find both just as smooth and with buffing and a sharp blade in the .68, get similar results. The .68 has less blade feel, barely any but I don’t find the .95 to have a ton to begin with. Now if I’d gotten the SS version, maybe I would improve the efficiency slightly with the added weight?

For the top cap, I also prefer the scalloped top cap. Maybe because I got the matte, I find it drags less then the smooth and I feel the scalloped top cap with a scalloped or OC base plate look fantastic.

With the Masters kit I bought, I sold the solid bar and solid cap but kept the others.

I believe you are in Europe (sorry if I’m wrong) so not sure if it’d be worth while with shipping costs to buy both and return whichever you don’t like as they have the 30 day return policy but it may be worth looking into.

If I remember correctly, the only DE blade you use is Feather. If that’s the case, I’d say .68 scalloped in SS may be your best bet as daily shaving with a Feather in the .95 may be too much.

In regards to the slim, my understanding is that it’s close or slightly more aggressive / efficient then the .95 but with the slimmer base plate is easier to get to tight places like around the nose. I can’t confirm about the .78 bronze as I haven’t used it but have heard it’s the most aggressive Timeless and much different shaver then the other Timeless.

@DaveHStone I don’t have all the razors you asked about or same configurations but will see if I can help.

I bought a Ti .95 masters kit, it includes all 3 base plates and both top caps. I also have a Ti .68 OC.

The scalloped base plate is basically the solid bar but with small notches cut out across the bar. For the Ti .95, my favourite is the scalloped for daily shaving as I find it more comfortable to use then the solid bar with slightly more efficiency but less then the OC. The scalloped glides better across my face compared to the solid bar and leaves the slightest lather through the notches, like an OC but obviously not as much, which I like if I need to buff. The scalloped I find is the perfect blend of smoothness, blade feel and efficiency. I also enjoy the .95 OC but can’t use it several days in a row, I like it if I have a few days growth.

The Ti .68 OC is also great to use. I notice a difference in efficiency with the .95 being more but find both just as smooth and with buffing and a sharp blade in the .68, get similar results. The .68 has less blade feel, barely any but I don’t find the .95 to have a ton to begin with. Now if I’d gotten the SS version, maybe I would improve the efficiency slightly with the added weight?

For the top cap, I also prefer the scalloped top cap. Maybe because I got the matte, I find it drags less then the smooth and I feel the scalloped top cap with a scalloped or OC base plate look fantastic.

With the Masters kit I bought, I sold the solid bar and solid cap but kept the others.

I believe you are in Europe (sorry if I’m wrong) so not sure if it’d be worth while with shipping costs to buy both and return whichever you don’t like as they have the 30 day return policy but it may be worth looking into.

If I remember correctly, the only DE blade you use is Feather. If that’s the case, I’d say .68 scalloped in SS may be your best bet as daily shaving with a Feather in the .95 may be too much.

In regards to the slim, my understanding is that it’s close or slightly more aggressive / efficient then the .95 but with the slimmer base plate is easier to get to tight places like around the nose. I can’t confirm about the .78 bronze as I haven’t used it but have heard it’s the most aggressive Timeless and much different shaver then the other Timeless.
Hey @B_R_A_D you are such an enabler! 😁 😁

Your feedback/insight is invaluable!

Yup, I'm in EU and over here we don't have the same variety as if ordering directly from Timeless website.

That said, I've made up my mind and it is going to be this baby SS68SCL.

I indeed do like Feather blades, but I'll get some KAI DE blades, as I Understand those are just a tiny bit wider and so they provide that much more blade feel, while being very smooth.

1627420830919.png

1627421116485.png

1627421057840.png

hahahaha IMHO you have to love the looks and that head bar combo of that timeless scallop is also what sold me when I saw it ! also glad it rocks
I love love the looks of the rex ambassador so much I did another shave today with it but its going up for trade just to much blade for me :) and not a comfy shave and that is the end goal

so to answer your
the .68 scallop vs the GC .68

aggressive:
I might say the GC seems a touch more only because its not as refined and has way less feedback so it might be a fake aggressive if that makes any sense ?
I can feel more on my face like I am dragging a blade across my face with the gc the timeless I feel like its more a cutting instrument based on the plate I am using !

Irritation:
I get a less irritated shave out of the timeless with the scallop or even the comb it's smoother than my GC .68

feel and feedback through your hand and ears:
(not your face feel) the GC .68 is dead compared to the timeless this was a WOW moment even my rex ambassador is dead (is this a titanium thing) I do not know this is my only Ti razor ?
Timeless 68 comb has this very high pitch audible feedback like you can hear an individual whisker its awesome :) the tactile feedback through the handle with that audible makes the comb different than the straight or scallop and I love it
straight being 1 comb being ten the scallop is a 3 for audio and 6-7 for feel in the handle so a dead in the middle 5 avg between the straight base and the comb base
this for me was where I was like WOW on the timeless each plate has its own unique feel (small but its there)

feedback on your face feel:
timeless 68 if the straight is a 1 and the comb is a 10 the scallop is about a 6-7 it leans toward the comb in that sense and is way more precise than the GC the GC .68 feels more like a razor with a blade is on your face and that is it kinda blah you feel it but in a way that as said above dies by the time it gets to your hands compared to the timeless

Efficiency:
I might have to do a side by side to answer this more detail ? BUT I shave to end goal and part of that end goal is comfort IMHO if the shave leaves me burning and irritated it failed as example I can do 5 passes with a henson mild and get the same shave of my rex with 2 passes but the rex is not as comfy in the end
my timeless I do 3 passes and touch up daily and I get little irritation only feel it with splash and with most mellow balms I do not feel any burn of feedback and if I rub my face a few hours later nothing with other razors I tend to go OK I can tell I shaved and went ATG and kinda rekindles that burn feel a touch (not sure how to word this or I am just weird) that all said my old disposable or electric was WAY worse than any DE so I am nitpicking here :)

bottom line for me the timeless beats the GC because of the end comfort and the feedback and the overall result !

I prefer a Ti weighted razor now that I have used it over the heavier stainless ones
putting the handle on the stainless head it makes it better but not as light precise as the full Ti
the aluminum Henson is in some ways to light and a heavier handle just messes up the balance and makes it worse

the only thing I can say is a dual comb might be in my future so I can get both feel with a flip of the razor !
I could see the scallop offering a great middle ground
not trying to throw a banana peel in your path :) more just brain dumping thoughts !
again I shave daily now as its just so fun to lather and put the blade in look at that beautiful razor and so on ! so truly daily !!!! where I used to skip days and face the wrath of scratch face till I would tear the hair out with a cheap razor ! those days are gone

hope my rambling helps sorry for bad grammar :)

IMHO if you can swing it just get the 68 and 95 in the scallop base you like the looks and you have some window of return but the resale of the parts are very good if you just keep and play for a year with them both

I still have plans on the 95 bases and slim base ! and todays shave with the rex its going up for trade/sale to make that happen
the rex has to much blade exposure for me its just not fun I have to be to careful :)

I want to try the tatara adj but going to master the timeless first THEN try that
I narrowed down to the timeless from enough razors and glad I did !
once I try a tara (love the looks and folks feedback to try) I might put my name in on a wolfman as I will know what I like 68 or 95 or what the tatara brings to order the best bar
I still stand by my try a bunch of razors pick the most comfy one over a few months and master it then bring in one at a time to compare ?
Two words: I am sold! (ok, that's 3 words) 😁

Hey @B_R_A_D you are such an enabler! 😁 😁

Your feedback/insight is invaluable!

Yup, I'm in EU and over here we don't have the same variety as if ordering directly from Timeless website.

That said, I've made up my mind and it is going to be this baby SS68SCL.

I indeed do like Feather blades, but I'll get some KAI DE blades, as I Understand those are just a tiny bit wider and so they provide that much more blade feel, while being very smooth.

View attachment 1303032

View attachment 1303040

View attachment 1303038

Haha, glad I could help, even though I don’t think you needed that big of a push haha. That is a great looking razor and I think you’ll really enjoy looking at and using it.

I have had it since January and have no desire to buy another DE razor as this one just works so well for me so I don’t feel the need to try any others. (I know others say that and end up buying dozens of razors but I mean it… I hope haha)

Let us know what you think after you try it 👍

Haha, glad I could help, even though I don’t think you needed that big of a push haha. That is a great looking razor and I think you’ll really enjoy looking at and using it.

I have had it since January and have no desire to buy another DE razor as this one just works so well for me so I don’t feel the need to try any others. (I know others say that and end up buying dozens of razors but I mean it… I hope haha)

Let us know what you think after you try it 👍
By all means I will!

I should have it sometime next week.

Top Bottom