What's new

Lambda vs Timeless

Hahaha. Ok I have to hand that to you. This reminds me of the McDonalds Apple Pe incident... After the lawsuit, McDonalds had to put on EVERY apple pie box worldwide, "Caution: Filling is HOT"

My buddy retires 12/30/2023 39 years, EMS, FireFighter, Paramedic, SWAT Medic.

He says people doing dumb, or stupid things is his job security.

I have both razors and find them very different. Timeless is amazing and it will never leave my den, BUT athena OMG it is a little wonder. So so efficient but not with alot of blade feel. I think you need both razors 🤷🏼‍♂️

I do not think all people are that bright, if indeed they were we would not have warning labels on products.

Recently got new Cigar Cutter, see seeing warning on packaging mean less liability from dumb people misusing.

Blake be attached to knife, razor, cigar cutter, etc ARE SHARP.View attachment 1745798
Well of course there are endless candidates for the Darwin awards, but in fairness, aren't cigar cutters like mini guillotines - something you don't want to leave a 5 year old alone with?

... Thom

The problem is the ATG pass. If I am not careful, the Timeless Ti .95 and BB Ti can cause weepers. I've used the overlander and it is perfect ATG. But it is only average XTG or WTG. So I end up having to use two razors or be very careful. That is why I posed the question.

I cannot compare to the Timeless since I have never tried it.
What I can say is, to me the Lambda Athena is more efficient than the Overlander while remaining as smooth even ATG. It does have more efficiency on WTG/XTG than the Overlander, not a day and night thing but noticeably so.

Top Bottom