What's new

Time to find out if I'm Chosen

There were so many conflicting reviews about him that I was afraid to take it when I had the opportunity.

To each his own, I hope you like it;)

The Veg comes from the shaving Gods. Only the chosen are worthy of it. All the rest bow as we walk by knowing they are not worthy if this Heavenly tincture. Women swoon and unworthy degenerates cower in shame within our presence. We are The Knights of the Veg Table. :a24:

I am proudly one of the chosen, even keeping this divine honey in its original container. :em17:

Ad Astra

The Instigator
The Veg comes from the shaving Gods. Only the chosen are worthy of it. All the rest bow as we walk by knowing they are not worthy if this Heavenly tincture. Women swoon and unworthy degenerates cower in shame within our presence. We are The Knights of the Veg Table. :a24:

I am proudly one of the chosen, even keeping this divine honey in its original container. :em17:

You win the internet today for writing, great phrase.

We're going to continue to disagree on this formaldehyde-spray.

AA

Raven Koenes

My precious!

:crying: That was beautiful!

Raven Koenes

My precious!
The Veg is the nectar of the Gods. Let it be written, let it be so!
400153306_988236.gif

Bastet

That brought a tear to my eye. I love you, man. Hehe.

Since I didnt head to the office, I ALMOST started the Veg Out early. But I am perched in a Startbucks working...and when degenerates bow before me in public, it's kind of embarassing, really.

Bow? Surely you jest. Actually, as you pass by this is the reaction you are getting:

The Saturday night Veg out was (is) awesome. 3 Pass shave went great - G Platinum 2nd day, Proraso Pre, Proraso Cream, and the Veg. The first 45 minuts or so was strong..... but delicious.

Top Bottom