What's new

Time to find out if I'm Chosen

I don’t care if it only lasts for ten minutes or ten seconds, why would anyone willingly put on something that smells like a urinal, cat pee or both? Dudes, I’ll never be “chosen,” because I can’t get past the conceptual stage.

Remarkable.
It doesn’t, if you are chosen.

I don’t care if it only lasts for ten minutes or ten seconds, why would anyone willingly put on something that smells like a urinal, cat pee or both? Dudes, I’ll never be “chosen,” because I can’t get past the conceptual stage.

Remarkable.

Have you read Ayn Rand?

B0998502-65F5-4AFC-B7D1-EBDB9B68F20E.jpeg

I've seen a lot of threads about The Veg here, and it seems to be one of those things where you either love or hate it. My curiosity led me to order a 50ml bottle online, and this morning it arrived!
View attachment 979681
I've sniffed the bottle, and I'm definitely getting the urinal scent people describe. It's not the only scent, but it's definitely there. Not sure if I want to smell like that! Should I decant it into glass and see if it improves?
Yo.... Stormtrooper

proxy.php

proxy.php

Honestly, it doesn't smell like **** to some of us. It didn't smell that bad to me. But when I tried it, I knew something had gone terribly wrong when I heard the cat yowl and found it had taken one whiff and had gone to the family to get help. Yep, leading them down the hall like a feline lassie. It still didn't smell that bad to me when one of the family had an allergic reaction to the scent and I went to wash it off. Then I discovered I was having an allergic reaction, too. I wasn't just not chosen, I was "Oh, H*** no."

Haven't tried a Pinauld product since. No, not due to the scent, but to the allergic reaction.

Honestly, it doesn't smell like **** to some of us. It didn't smell that bad to me. But when I tried it, I knew something had gone terribly wrong when I heard the cat yowl and found it had taken one whiff and had gone to the family to get help. Yep, leading them down the hall like a feline lassie. It still didn't smell that bad to me when one of the family had an allergic reaction to the scent and I went to wash it off. Then I discovered I was having an allergic reaction, too. I wasn't just not chosen, I was "Oh, H*** no."

Haven't tried a Pinauld product since. No, not due to the scent, but to the allergic reaction.

Great story!! Your cat is a heroine!! :a29::a29:

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Cat pee is really getting maligned, here.

An eye-watering ammonia scent, true - with animalic notes. Meow, indeed.

But Veg is far more evil. Urinal puck combines with funeral-home formaldehyde, paralyzing the unfortunate sniffer ... then the fake florals waft in. :a35: "Ahhhh! Granpa! We miss you!" :angel:

"Oh, wait; it's somebody's AFTERSHAVE. Thanks a lot, Pal."

What does a satin pillow smell like?:a39:

Dark, this evil Veg. :a51:

AA

Well, I’ve been chosen. Ordered a sample and it was delightful from the get go. No one in my family objects. My son says it smells powdery. I dig the Lilac. Goes well with any floral shavesoap.

Well, I’ve been chosen. Ordered a sample and it was delightful from the get go. No one in my family objects. My son says it smells powdery. I dig the Lilac. Goes well with any floral shavesoap.
Spectacular! Don’t listen to the unchosen. They are just envious.

Top Bottom