What's new

Time to find out if I'm Chosen

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Ok, I put it in a glass bottle, how long should I leave it?
View attachment 979744
I thought the bottle was appropriate:001_rolle
nice bottle and how long to leave it? Forever hopefully in the trash. For me its the urine cat pee and funeral home combo i cant take
congrats on being chosen at least you didn't waste money like i did

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Though NOT chosen, I do use it from time to time, as a reminder that not every day can be a good day.

It can be used as a mixing component, too. Add Osage Rub and it's Frozen Veg, etc.

All power to the Chosen! They are brave.

AA

Just got this too since after reading so much about it over the years I just had to try it. I think I am chosen! I love it! My wife hates it!.. I got the big bottle! Yay!

I am continuing to use it, in fact I'm wearing it right now! I haven't had any comments yet, positive or negative... maybe I should wear it to work and see what happens!

Just got this too since after reading so much about it over the years I just had to try it. I think I am chosen! I love it! My wife hates it!.. I got the big bottle! Yay!
Spectacular! Welcome to the chosen.
I am continuing to use it, in fact I'm wearing it right now! I haven't had any comments yet, positive or negative... maybe I should wear it to work and see what happens!
Good for you!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
1. Decant the Veg into a glass bottle. Throw plastic bottle away.

2. Wait a few years. If it still smells like the Veg, throw glass bottle away.

AA :001_tt2:

1. Decant the Veg into a glass bottle. Throw plastic bottle away.

2. Wait a few years. If it still smells like the Veg, throw glass bottle away.

AA :001_tt2:
:jump::jump::jump:

I'm glad you've tried it. Many don't based on the notoriety of the scent. Congratulations on being one of the chosen! I tried it, & am not one of the chosen.

I have recently tried a sample of Lilac Veg after reading about it for a long time. My sample bottle is plastic, and right out of the bottle do find an unpleasant fragrance. But 10 minutes after application, I find the unpleasant part has dissipated, and a nice lilac vibe takes over. I am no longer afraid of this AS, but will be sure to allow some lead time for applying it before any social interaction. I don't think buying a bottle is a high priority though; my sample size should last me quite awhile. I see no need to decant into glass.
I am going to try the frozen veg mixture mentioned above, Veg + Osage Rub.

I have recently tried a sample of Lilac Veg after reading about it for a long time. My sample bottle is plastic, and right out of the bottle do find an unpleasant fragrance. But 10 minutes after application, I find the unpleasant part has dissipated, and a nice lilac vibe takes over. I am no longer afraid of this AS, but will be sure to allow some lead time for applying it before any social interaction. I don't think buying a bottle is a high priority though; my sample size should last me quite awhile. I see no need to decant into glass.
I am going to try the frozen veg mixture mentioned above, Veg + Osage Rub.
Congrats on being chosen!

Ah, yes, The Veg. Your "right out of the bottle" description of the fragrance is similar to mine. But that didn't stop me from trying to wear it. My apologies in advance to those who have heard this story in another thread but it so appropriately describes my The Veg experience. My wife, son and I were getting ready to go out to dinner somewhere. Probably sushi. I had taken a shower and shaved. My shave den is located in our guest bedroom so that is where all my aftershaves are as well. I went in there and decided I was going to try The Veg. I had recently bought some and decanted it into a glass bottle. So I poured a little into my hand, enough for a liberal application, and proceeded to work it into my face. I then went downstairs to wait for the other two. While I'm down there I hear my wife yell "Why does it smell like pee in here? Did the dog pee in the guest bedroom?" My son, who was 15 or so at the time and recently begun shaving and knew about The Veg, responded to my wife saying "No mom. It's dad." My wife says incredulously, "Dad peed in the guest bedroom?!" He says, "No mom. It's The Veg. Aftershave." Meanwhile I ran upstairs to see what all the commotion was about and my wife comes right up to me, and starts sniffing. She, with little hesitation, then said, "You can't go out like that." That is the last time I wore The Veg. Clearly the decanting benefit is a myth. And clearly I am NOT chosen.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
It's not pee itself, it's urinal cake!

And then, it smells like the urinal cake in a funeral home restroom.

Formaldehyde-meets-urinal-cake-meets-cheap-flowers.

AA

I just laughed so hard I pee'd. :)

I have to admit that I laugh out loud when I re-read this story to myself.

It's not pee itself, it's urinal cake!

And then, it smells like the urinal cake in a funeral home restroom.

Formaldehyde-meets-urinal-cake-meets-cheap-flowers.

AA

Yes. There are definite base notes of urinal cake in there along with the funeral home and cheap flowers......and pee.

Tried it and I'm certainly not one of the chosen. I found that it smelled like burning refuse at best. YMMV

Last edited:
Ah, yes, The Veg. Your "right out of the bottle" description of the fragrance is similar to mine. But that didn't stop me from trying to wear it. My apologies in advance to those who have heard this story in another thread but it so appropriately describes my The Veg experience. My wife, son and I were getting ready to go out to dinner somewhere. Probably sushi. I had taken a shower and shaved. My shave den is located in our guest bedroom so that is where all my aftershaves are as well. I went in there and decided I was going to try The Veg. I had recently bought some and decanted it into a glass bottle. So I poured a little into my hand, enough for a liberal application, and proceeded to work it into my face. I then went downstairs to wait for the other two. While I'm down there I hear my wife yell "Why does it smell like pee in here? Did the dog pee in the guest bedroom?" My son, who was 15 or so at the time and recently begun shaving and knew about The Veg, responded to my wife saying "No mom. It's dad." My wife says incredulously, "Dad peed in the guest bedroom?!" He says, "No mom. It's The Veg. Aftershave." Meanwhile I ran upstairs to see what all the commotion was about and my wife comes right up to me, and starts sniffing. She, with little hesitation, then said, "You can't go out like that." That is the last time I wore The Veg. Clearly the decanting benefit is a myth. And clearly I am NOT chosen.
Well at least you know that if you accidentally pee in the guest room, you can blame it on the Veg!

I don’t care if it only lasts for ten minutes or ten seconds, why would anyone willingly put on something that smells like a urinal, cat pee or both? Dudes, I’ll never be “chosen,” because I can’t get past the conceptual stage.

Remarkable.

Top Bottom