What's new

Things we know about New Jersey

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
That's why you either take a PATH or NJ Transit train to Hoboken, or hop on the #126 from Port Authority.

And don't honk your horn "excessively" in Hoboken, that carries a fine of $55.

Of course, our idea of "excessive" is more honks per second than a hummingbird beats its wings.

Of course, our idea of "excessive" is more honks per second than a hummingbird beats its wings.

Unfortunately, the officer who gave me a ticket did not take kindly to that explanation :mad:

When I got home. the then 5 year old next door was out with her grand dad and immediately asked me, pointing to the ticket, "What's that?" Never missing a chance to educate our youth, I immediately responded, "That's legalized extortion!" and told her grand dad the story. I few minutes later her mom arrives and when she asked me what the ticket was for, her daughter immediately said, "Mommy, that's legalized extortion!" :biggrin::lol:

Don't forget Frank Sinatra, Frankie Valli & Frankie Vincent, and home of the Diners, many of them.
Also the last victim of the "Unabomber" lived right next door to The Soprano home.

Top Bottom