What's new

THEHTGAM/PPF/PH0ENIX/D0UGLAS/H0DGES/FRANCES Thread

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
2ADDEF66-504E-4D87-A826-F80D8C01CE29.jpeg

Very nice.

I am a huge fan of my rex ambassador. It's my favorite razor so I decided to try out razor emporium soap. I'm not sure if they make it themselves (they say they make it in house). It performed excellently. Very slick, takes water very well. It was also very easy to lather, especially considering:
1. Never used this base before.
2. Used a new brush I've never used that was a badger (also by razor emporium).

Even though this is a vegan formula, this soap competes in performance with all of the popular artisan soaps for me. And I've tried many from the stirlings to paa to first line shaving and several more i really enjoy. It also has a very small ingredient list which may be great for those with sensitive skin.

The scent today was old school and it was a very nice and clean leather scent.

Overall I was very pleased and would 100% recommend it.
proxy.php

Fayiz D.

living close enough been there a few times so they do make it their met one of the makers a few times

I love the barbershop scent very good stuff as performance still dialing in what I like and so far I like their stuff compared to so many others I have tried its on the upper half of my liking :)
and the cost is reasonable making it a top rebuy for me
nice to see a few others mentioning it :)

super sensitive skin here and no issues either

Is it worth the high price? Where I am it is actually costlier than the actual CaD soap :(

I absolutely love the soap..closest thing to a local barbershop smell I've come across (not saying much though as I'm new to this..if you have suggestions please post them).

The aftershave/cologne? There’s also the star jelly which I believe comes in the CaD flavour, but has a shorter lasting scent. Where are you located?

I'm loving PAA! But I'm wanting to try something new. I'm not crazy about "barbershop" scents, especially the powdery ones. I like a pretty wide variety beyond that, let me know what some of your favorites are and why!

Extra points for anything with a nice fresh citrusy vibe, as I plan on picking up a couple and I wouldn't mind something great for the summer!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I'm loving PAA! But I'm wanting to try something new. I'm not crazy about "barbershop" scents, especially the powdery ones. I like a pretty wide variety beyond that, let me know what some of your favorites are and why!

Extra points for anything with a nice fresh citrusy vibe, as I plan on picking up a couple and I wouldn't mind something great for the summer!

🤔 Future Fiction is citrusy. And you can get two mini-sticks for like $10 or $12.

Dont laugh, but Rabid Banana is a fun shave. Garden of Bali, an intoxicating floral. Summer scents. First Night on Earth if you like raspberry!

Diver Down and AA Bay Rum are great warmer scents. Frankly I like their soaps.

AA

🤔 Future Fiction is citrusy. And you can get two mini-sticks for like $10 or $12.

Dont laugh, but Rabid Banana is a fun shave. Garden of Bali, an intoxicating floral. Summer scents. First Night on Earth if you like raspberry!

Diver Down and AA Bay Rum are great warmer scents. Frankly I like their soaps.

AA
I grabbed GoB on your recommendation, and I've heard their bay rums are all fantastic so I grabbed the pineapple to mix it up a bit. Gonna grab future fiction and diver down on the next order for sure! Gotta space it out since I got AS's as well lol!

Top Bottom